Limelight Forums

Full Version: Kill/Eject Driver as Passenger while being police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5aae9b9309a8f0911a283fcb

Server [Rockford/Build/Event]:  I guess all
Map (if not default):
Description: As a Passenger as a police officer you can kill the driver with the asp Baton and eject him out of the Car with ram. Tazing does not work
Bug observed since:  today
Images/Screenshots:
Steps to Reproduce: Enter the car as Passenger while being a Officer and equip the mentioned sweps
Thank you for your bug-report, Nebula!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I've patched the issue with the ram.

Does the baton only injure the driver when you're a passenger or does it work from outside of the car as well?
(Mar 18, 2018, 12:20 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]What it is when your transporting people to PD in the back of your car and they to AFK you used to do /eject [seat number] and it kicks them out but it doesn't work.

Because the number you use for /eject is their ID
(Mar 18, 2018, 06:24 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]I've patched the issue with the ram.

Does the baton only injure the driver when you're a passenger or does it work from outside of the car as well?

I did not Test it, But as far as i remember hitting someone that drives a car with the Baton damages the Driver. /Phone
Upon hitting someone with an ASP baton who is inside of the car, it injures the driver by 10%.

If you are the driver and attempt to hit someone outside of the car it will injure the driver.

(Thank you to those who tested this)
Something new:
You can clamp your own Vehicle while driving.
You are able to do pretty much anything with whatever weapons you have on your person as a Police Officer as that is what the issue is.
Fixed, you can no longer change weapons.
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Closed
Ticket Status Updated

Closed to Resolved