Limelight Forums

Full Version: Transparency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, I don't need to write an essay to make my point.

We were promised Transparency when Limelight was created, so far that has been mainly limited to financial transparency, why can't we know what y'all are doing?
Mostly because this is the first they've heard yall want to know more and that the only thing they've said they would be transparent about was financials. And that fell out because the staff member working on it resigned. 

What may help them know what info the players want would be by approaching them in a professional manner and not like this trying to play staff like the bad guys.
Not to mention the fact that people constantly slate the staff team about it rather than peacefully ask.

ForceGhost

(Mar 11, 2018, 11:25 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I don't need to write an essay to make my point.

We were promised Transparency when Limelight was created, so far that has been mainly limited to financial transparency, why can't we know what y'all are doing?

Why not post a response in the What further transparency would you like to see? thread that was posted less than a month ago.
(Mar 12, 2018, 01:31 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 11, 2018, 11:25 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I don't need to write an essay to make my point.

Why not post a response in the What further transparency would you like to see? thread that was posted less than a month ago.

nothing happened with what was written.

Guess you didn't bother to check else you would have realised I already didn't...

ForceGhost

(Mar 12, 2018, 09:53 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Guess you didn't bother to check else you would have realised I already didn't...

That you didn't?
If you mean further transparency that you wanna know what the devs are working on then

Hell nah
[Image: 4PTdG3R.png]
(Mar 12, 2018, 10:05 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 4PTdG3R.png]

It reminds me kinda of the new Facepunch forums...

So beautiful
(Mar 12, 2018, 10:05 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 4PTdG3R.png]

Not enough contrast. Me no likey.
[Image: 196218e312a28e720cccc5e4904902be.png]
(Mar 12, 2018, 09:58 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 12, 2018, 09:53 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 12, 2018, 01:31 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Why not post a response in the What further transparency would you like to see? thread that was posted less than a month ago.

Guess you didn't bother to check else you would have realised I already did...

That you didn't?
Fixed**
(Mar 12, 2018, 10:54 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 12, 2018, 09:58 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 12, 2018, 09:53 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Guess you didn't bother to check else you would have realised I already did...

That you didn't?
Fixed**

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you post there after ForceGhost posted that? So, he couldn't have checked if you didn't post there yet.

ForceGhost

(Mar 12, 2018, 09:53 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Guess you didn't bother to check else you would have realised I already did...

My post on the "Transparency" thread: Today, 12:31 am

Your post on the "What further transparency would you like to see?" thread: Today, 07:59 am

What do you mean I didn't bother to check? You posted after I told you to post on it.
Pages: 1 2