Limelight Forums

Full Version: Tails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Tails

Warning ID:  287

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. Blackdog

Reason:  "Admitting to trolling in a serious thread"

Why should it be removed?:  I don't know how it was interpreted like that but ok lmao. I make an offhand comment (unrelated so i wont say it) and then out of nowhere Noble jumps in and starts flaming me (10/10 conduct for a representative of the Staff Team guys), insulting me and whatnot. It was clear that he was quite tilted by something I said so I tried to defuse the situation and not go into it any more by saying something like "Just to get reactions like that".  After this, Noble continues his rampage in a serious discussion - insulting me some more for what seems like no reason other than he's pissed at something I did, and then I get smacked over the dome with a forum warning (all the while Noble apparently goes unpunished, funny how if I wrote the texts he did I'd probably be banned). Don't know why blackdog warned me and not noble, or me at all for that matter.

Evidence: N/A
You admitted in a serious discussion thread that your posts to get reactions are what gets you up in the morning, considering the context behind it and what you had said prior this was seen as Trolling.

You already had to have one post removed by a Supervising administrator for rule infractions in that same thread, yet did not receive a punishment to act as a warning, your admittance to your goal in that thread confirmed your intent when viewed with full context.

Your warning level was at 70% for other various infractions you had committed before this and this recent one is the reason why it automatically applied a 2 week posting suspension.

Do you have anything else to add?
"You admitted in a serious discussion thread that your posts to get reactions are what gets you up in the morning, considering the context behind it and what you had said prior this was seen as Trolling. That doesn't change the fact that I wasn't trolling, just because you tell me I'm Hitler doesn't make it so. I posted opinions and whatnot, Noble starts flaming me (again, without any consequence to him so far) and I could've retaliated - but I didn't because I didn't want to be struck down by the Democratic Peoples Republic of Limelight

You already had to have one post removed by a Supervising administrator for rule infractions in that same thread, yet did not receive a punishment to act as a warning,I think you're trying to say I didn't get a warning for the post Overlewd removed, but I did (and then had it lowered after an appeal) your admittance to your goal in that thread confirmed your intent when viewed with full context. No it does not. There is this magical thing called "sarcasm" yea? And basically, it means I say something but don't mean it ok. I tried to defuse the situation with a cheeky bit of sarcasm (which accidentally sent Noble into fucking hyperdrive) and in return for trying to be a good citizen I get a warning. I don't think my actions constitute a 20% warning, nor do I think they constitute a 10% warning.

Your warning level was at 70% for other various infractions you had committed before this and this recent one is the reason why it automatically applied a 2 week posting suspension. I know, but thanks for reminding me anyway

Do you have anything else to add?
Do you have anything further to add before this is concluded?
Considering I already posted everything and you haven't responded to any of it, no
Appeal Denied