Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> AdriokasLTU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: AdriokasLTU (STEAM_0:0:81521490) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Mar-07 14:00
Summary: These two came over acting suspect around my vehicle obviously intending to steal it by what they were saying in the chat, I saw the other guy following my friend into the trees in the distance so I pulled out a weapon to take him as collateral against my friend; the accused then approached me and killed me with no regards to his friends life he was trying to save whom I had under knifepoint.

They also stole/were planning on stealing for no reason.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/DVz9HJUJjZ4
Accused has 24 hours.
He pulled out a knife, and I after I saw him, I thought he's going to try to kill my friend so i shot him. We were burglars, and we saw a nice ferrari, a very good target, because of how rich the player is. So we would've sold his car back to him, and made alot of profit.
Player report approved.

Player has been found guilty of FailRP, as they paid no attention to the fact that the reporter had his friend under FearRP and thus posed a risk to his life. Attempts should of been made to try and de-escalate the situation outside of violence first.

Player will be issued with a 3 hour weapons blacklist.

Thanks for the report.
[L²] Nightmare
Server Administrative Team