Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: josh 

Ban ID:6788

Banned by:()

Server: all

Ban ReasonBig Grinouble Accounting

Why should you be unbanned?: because i love the server great job making it and i own one account and i guess this thing called D[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]ouble Accounting is were u own two [b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Accounts right so yh basiclyy i was banned for no reason and i love the server and my time was waisted [/font][/font][/b][/font]

Evidence: none but i have my one account and i stay with it thank you for looking at my report
The staff-members have received your unban-request, josh.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Josh,

You were found to be linked to daboytho1234 (STEAM_0:0:203373748) who was found to be DA'ing as Riddle (STEAM_0:1:2265117879)

daboytho1234 (STEAM_0:0:203373748)
has 12 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
Riddle (STEAM_0:1:226511787)
has 1 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
Josh (STEAM_0:1:159630512)
has 10 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

On discord you brought up me banning you for the name thing, it is especially weird after all of the linked accounts now go as Josh as you assumed that was the only reason.

daboytho1234: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367013224
Riddle: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413289303
Josh: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279526753
ok i guess dubble account is were u have two accounts right but i have my one and i keep it oki have no idia who thay r but who ever thay are there getting me banned so yh its un feir that thay got me banned for what everi think thay got me banned
but like how would it be linked
I'll first refer you to our courthouse rules and about the consequences of not telling the truth in it. 

With this in mind I'll ask this question:

Have you joined our server with more than one account?
no i only have 1
Could you please explain why your IP aligns with Riddle and daboytho, and why all accounts share the following similarity:

dunno
Do you have anything else you want to add in your defence?
well all i wanna say is i own one account and i wouldent by gmod on anuther account coz that idiotic to do just to get on the server
Not involved.

You were issued a permanent suspension after an investigation that came up with evidence that is more than just you sharing the same IP while it had a massive part in the ban itself, I've run into evidence that solidified it.

As  reminded you of our Courthouse rule, which states a permanent forum suspension will be issued from the forums if one is found to be lying in the courthouse, I'll be giving you one last chance to come forward.
what ev u got i dont own more then 1 why would i buy gmod again that just stupid
After going through confidential logs, confirming through multiple ways and also having the evidence confirmed by multiple staff members, I'm going to deny this UBR.

You were found to be double accounting after a thorough investigation.

Denied.