Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban, please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: AdriokasLTU

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6777[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ([font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Doctor Internet [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Doctor Internet
[/font]
[/font]

Server:  CityRP 2

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Changing jobs and D/Cing to avoid an RP situation.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: It's the weekend, and I want to play with friends... I understand that i broke the rules, but it's my first time getting banned, plus i saw other people doing it and not getting banned. I left, because i didn't want to pay extra money when you stopped me. You said that i need to give you 1k but then a different person came up who was screaming into the microphone and you wanted me to give him 1k too, when he didn't even have his own car? I didn't want to give away alot of money, plus i was only going 35 and not 25mph. Well the point is that i understand what I did wrong, didn't think i would get in trouble for it and i'm regretting the decision. Hope you can understand me.

PS: My english is not the best.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, AdriokasLTU.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Quote:Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules

You'll be unbanned tomorrow. Denied.