Limelight Forums

Full Version: Tails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting for tails 

Your Name:  Tails

Warning ID: Forum Warning 272

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. Overlewd

Reason: "Player Disrespect"

Why should it be removed?:  Saying that somebody is being shallow is not disrespecting them, it's just saying what they are. That's like warning somebody for calling somebody else smart.

Evidence: N/A
You can apply that logic to any insult ever. "In my opinion that's just what he is therefore it's not an insult."
There is a difference between actually insulting someone, for example calling them retarded, or saying that their current thinking is not very good. The definition of shallow is "Not exhibiting serious though", and its like the furthest thing from an insult imaginable
It was not even current thinking though, what was said was "If you were not so shallow". There was nothing said anything about it being that one particular post or the way they are currently thinking. So written in a "you are a shallow person" way not a "that opinion was rather shallow" way.
Its the same idea, just instead of his 1 post i meant more than 1. After viewing a couple of his other posts i can assure you that shallow is the least i could have sais to describe him. The point is i wasnt intending to hurt him because i know how words are physically dangerous, i was expressing how the things he were saying were not well thought out"
Concluded.

After gathering opinions from some other staff members, I have concluded that what was said is disrespectful and against forum rules, however due to it being relatively minor, the warning will be reduced from 3 to 2 points and the expiration will be reduced from 3 months to 1 month.