Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Memeimrich, monk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Memeimrich (STEAM_0:0:34525371) () , monk (STEAM_0:1:37833195) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Mar-02 19:10
Summary: I was chasing this blower as an undercover cop when they start ramming me off the road, so eventually I pull over, get out, point a gun at them to which monk points his as me at exactly the same time, so I back up behind a tree because no shots were fired at that point. I /panic three times to let officers know it's a legit panic call and not a miss-press of a bind or something like most would do, and when I see one of them getting in and out of my car, I approach and tell him to put his hands up. I believe this was Memeimrich. He pulled a gun out (breaking Fear RP) and open fired, as did monk, who was the one who killed me. They were both in microphone range, but I don't know if monk broke Fear RP since he wasn't under gun point, but Memeimrich was. Nonetheless, Memeimrich pulled a gun whilst under gunpoint in microphone range.
Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5a99a36b0fe58f395...t-evidence
If you look closely at around 11 seconds you can see the 1911 that is in my crotch rather than my hands on your screen. I had the gun out the entire time.
Hey can you upload this to YouTube so I can save it?
  • 2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment.
Being able to harm your character at the moment was having the gun already raised and pointed toward you. Shouldn't this mean you're barred from raising yours as if you did, it would trigger me shooting you and you wouldn't have much time to shoot me since you're not actually aiming your weapon, whereas I am?
2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you

and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. You must follow the

orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP, you may not draw a weapon on them, attack them, or run away from them. FearRP applies

to melee weapons if you are within striking range, but not if you are in a vehicle. You are not under FearRP if you are also visibly armed.

Visibly armed in the context of this rule means that you have your weapon out and in your hands, regardless of safety mode. You are not

considered visibly armed when you are seated in a vehicle, regardless of whether you are holding a weapon in hand or not. If someone switches

from a gun to handcuffs/rope to detain you, FearRP still applies.
Under Investigation
Ok, I was reviewing the evidence and that the conclusion I came to is that Meme had his gun on safety and was not in fearRP at the time.

Denied.