Limelight Forums

Full Version: Forum Warnings Viewer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the recent questions about warnings, we decided to provide you, the community, a page where you can view forum warnings. Due to myBB's limitations and sensitive information the old warnings are shown as "Legacy" but any new warnings from now on should have reasons attached. We hope this will be useful and convenient for those who want to make appeals or otherwise want more information on forum warnings.

You can access the page via the Suspension tab like you would Bans/Blacklists or via this link https://limelightgaming.net/services/forum-warnings/

Credits to  for the update!
Looks good, nice work!
Is there no option to appeal forum warnings?
(Mar 2, 2018, 04:57 PM)CJT Wrote: [ -> ]Is there no option to appeal forum warnings?

You can use the Permanent Warnings forum to appeal forum warnings as well.

The search feature doesn't seem to be functional?
(Mar 2, 2018, 06:07 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Seems to work fine for me with names, steamIDs and warning IDs. Which part is not working for you?
Great!
Great Work!
(Mar 2, 2018, 06:13 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 2, 2018, 06:07 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Seems to work fine for me with names, steamIDs and warning IDs. Which part is not working for you?

It's fine now, apologies.
ah my warning is great! because off topic in suggestion is a thing?
(Mar 3, 2018, 12:56 AM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]ah my warning is great! because off topic in suggestion is a thing?

4. Do not troll in the serious forums. This includes the Community Related Information, CityRP Area, Serious Discussions and the Courthouse.
(Mar 3, 2018, 11:43 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 3, 2018, 12:56 AM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]ah my warning is great! because off topic in suggestion is a thing?

4. Do not troll in the serious forums. This includes the Community Related Information, CityRP Area, Serious Discussions and the Courthouse.

"Off topic" is not trolling, Internet.
(Mar 3, 2018, 11:49 AM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 3, 2018, 11:43 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

"Off topic" is not trolling, Internet.

Precedence says it is, if you have any other issue with the warning Quest, please feel free to PM a SA-HR (Overlewd or Enzyme) about it.