Limelight Forums

Full Version: I challenge you plebs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm now on the FBI watchlist.
Classified as the most dangerous person in the north.
None can challenge my climbing skills.
[Image: 0D27p8A.jpg]
I wish I could speak spanish then maybe i could understand what it says

Pat

I think it says "A man by the name of Mr. Sir is now wanted in 712 states in sweden, fuck."
Translation for you peeps:

"At the top of one of the spotlights at... [blacked out text] someone has parked a shopping cart. Something difficult to do. How the shopping cart got up there or who the guilty one is, has the newspaper No knowledge of. It's obvious that it takes great climbing skills and safety to get up and get down When the cart is parked closer than 20 meters up in the sky"

Mr Sir how do you even manage...
It`s somali fuck i can`t read somali.
(Mar 4, 2018, 09:36 AM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could speak spanish then maybe i could understand what it says

Maybe if you wouldn't be such a stick up American pleb you would know Spanish <3
*sends police anonymous tip about who did it because we sure as Norwegians and Swedes can only be friends when we're bullying the danes, and no danes are in sight*
(Mar 6, 2018, 06:46 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]*sends police anonymous tip about who did it because we sure as Norwegians and Swedes can only be friends when we're bullying the danes, and no danes are in sight*

Well tbh, You Norskjävlar is almost the same as the dirty danes
Akkurat.
We will miss you, Mr.Sir.

[Image: haVskjL.jpg]