Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> bERTIL, dani
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: bERTIL (STEAM_0:0:177475295)  () , dani (STEAM_0:0:177306653)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Mar-01 05:00
Summary: Hacks.

bERTIL didn't actually hack himself however he's very clearly an accomplice and I have a bit of footage of his shenanigans. Logs will also show everything I couldn't capture.
Evidence:

[Image: a3c810e1115ce4df5dc63e8c0945a854.jpg]

can I get a uhhhh refund with that please?
Do you have anymore evidence?

The evidence you have provided i cannot see any sign of hacks or cheating of any kind, your video is also stuttering and freezing at multiple points making it hard to see whats going on.
(Mar 1, 2018, 08:21 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have anymore evidence?

The evidence you have provided i cannot see any sign of hacks or cheating of any kind, your video is also stuttering and freezing at multiple points making it hard to see whats going on.

Uh, it's running perfectly fine for me and others. Is suddenly dying on the spot not proof enough? It happened to several players online and only when in contact with those players.

If not I can just post the footage from the proppushing/climbing and such. I would imagine hacking would be a perm so I didn't see any point in providing evidence for the other infractions.

EDIT: I would also like to note that dying at the house on US 76, respawning outside of Mesa Apartments, and then dying instantly to the same player from before is awfully neat. Though I only started recording once I realized these two would be troublemakers.
Do you have anymore evidence though? The logs only show a partial story, while i can see some odditys in here, and an offence that i caught that wasnt mentioned in the original post, i cannot prove hacking via what we have.
(Mar 1, 2018, 08:43 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have anymore evidence though? The logs only show a partial story, while i can see some odditys in here, and an offence that i caught that wasnt mentioned in the original post, i cannot prove hacking via what we have.

Of this player instantly killing me, no. Of other offenses, yes.

Seriously though. There are no issues with the quality of the video that could result in any missing information. There's no sudden frame dropage at the moment of death. You can clearly see that dani has killed me instantaneously without the sound of any gunfire nor any visual representation of taking damage. This is just a visual representation of what the logs should show: dani suddenly and instantly killing players despite not being within sight. May I ask how the server says we died?
(Mar 1, 2018, 08:52 AM)monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 1, 2018, 08:43 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have anymore evidence though? The logs only show a partial story, while i can see some odditys in here, and an offence that i caught that wasnt mentioned in the original post, i cannot prove hacking via what we have.

Of this player instantly killing me, no. Of other offenses, yes.

Seriously though. There are no issues with the quality of the video that could result in any missing information. There's no sudden frame dropage at the moment of death. You can clearly see that dani has killed me instantaneously without the sound of any gunfire nor any visual representation of taking damage. This is just a visual representation of what the logs should show: dani suddenly and instantly killing players despite not being within sight. May I ask how the server says we died?

We noticed some oddities in the logs and devs are looking into it, we'll work to get you an answer on that

Now that some time has passed I can look at the situation with a pair of fresh eyes and understand why it could be difficult to prove anything from that clip. From the video, you could easily assume that this was a normal raid and that maybe I was just posting a PR because I got outplayed somehow. Hopefully the rest of the footage will show that these players had no intention to adhere to the rules and had been breaking them before that clip took place.

I pieced together their antics and re-rendered the original video at the end to hopefully fix the performance issues. List of rules broken now include: 6.1, 6.3, 3.4, 12.1, and hopefully the potentially fixed end clip in addition to the fact that he killed 4 different players (I believe, another player mentioned it but I don't know if both of them died or if it was just one) multiple times in this manner could help to assert that he's broken 1.1.

One more thing, after I died before I started recording I walked past the police station and bERTIL came flying out and very blatantly attempted to CDM me. I don't have footage of that nor am I trying to bring that against him here. I would, however, like to ask if someone could check the logs and see if dani killed bERTIL in this same manner or just normally. It is possible for him to have had enough time to drive back and just begin to leave as I walked past, but he would have had to have been rather fast to do so. Just out of curiosity really.
As you cannot prove any cheating or intentional glitching on their part, I cannot punish them for suspected use of a glitch.

That being said, upon investigating the case for glitching, I instead found:

Both of the accused abuseing police slots to target and attack people for ooc reasons

Abuseing the president slot to target people for OOC reasons

Violating the NLR to take revenge on people

Assisting eachother in the malicious violation of LL rules to target people

Abusing the presidential slot to demote people for ooc reasons.

and with your video evidence you posted, now we can prove a mis-use of their props, tools and entities during combat to climb over, and fly over base defences to attempt to kill people inside.

The level of pure malice shown by the players here is somthing that i rarely see, and thus they will receive:

10hr Weapons Blacklist
10hr Police/SWAT Blacklist
10hr Presidential Blacklist
10hr PTE Blacklist
10hr NLR Blacklist

A 4 Day Ban

This report is concluded