Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> vesimenooli
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: vesimenooli (STEAM_0:0:67073406)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Feb-28 12:39
Summary: dont stop to try kill me.
it starts when i saw them un masked raiding my friend i saw all of their cars with the lisence plates
i killed 2 of them cuz one died by one ofe them when he rammed his car and then estal rammed my car i told him to stop and he didnt stoped i came out with shotgun and told his to say sorry and he sayed no and all recorded i told him to get out after 3-4 sec i shot the car and i killed his friend it was veismoli
and then he didnt came out and his friend came back i shot his car when he tried to escape he stoped to move and i cant kill him and the viesmoli and nick gone to othe side nick tried to shot me with empty gun i killed him and then itsbas and viesmoly cdmed me and itsbas stole my car and trying to revange but i had problam in record but my friend have version
Evidence: https://youtu.be/0RIm4Z4kQ40
thats estal id STEAM_0:1:159883158 cuz it dont give me to post
that too STEAM_0:1:108784820 nicez
Who exactly are you reporting here..?
estal is the main in the record but i gave you all the story
my record dosent work this is my friend version
and hes not forum member
and NiccEz have 24 hours to respond.
Apologies for delay in conclusion.

Player report approved.

☆ NiccEz;) ☆ has been found guilty of FearRP as well as FailRP by running into a situation that was very clearly of a dangerous nature, and immediately trying to drive off.

I.T.D-EstelDP has been found guilty of FearRP by failing to exit the vehicle and follow orders under gunpoint.

☆ NiccEz;) ☆ will be issued with a 2 day suspension, and I.T.D-EstelDP () will be receiving a 5 day suspension due to experience and hours, as well as it being this player's 8th suspension on record.

Thanks for the report.
[L²] Nightmare
Server Administration Team