Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> I.T.D-ItzBasPxC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: I.T.D-ItzBasPxC (STEAM_0:1:172084693) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Feb-28 12:46
Summary: This guy cdm me and after that went out his car and started htting my body on the floor and finished me. I didnt record the cdm but i did record him hitting my body.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/tk16xXSmjvA
Accused has 24 hours.
I helped you because there were no medics online

As I was checking logs to confirm whether you had CDM'd the accused or not, I also made quite a shocking discovery.

[Image: LsUV2Oe.png]

Would you like to explain why you've attempted to CDM so many people?
oh crap
Do you have anything further to add?
Player report approved.

This report's judgement will reflect on the other's case as well.

Player has been found guilty of Mass CDM and FailRP by flinging around a dead body in attempt to kill, and will be issued with a two week suspension and 4 hour vehicle blacklist due to the severity and obvious repetition of actions. 

Please note that regardless of the circumstance (whether there's no medics online or etc) that you should never kill an injured player without IC reason. This was not the case.

I expect someone with your hours to know our rules fairly well at this point, and I'm disappointed to see this isn't the case. I hope this serves as a wake-up call that what you're doing is wrong.

Thanks for the report,

[L²:M] Nightmare

Server Moderation Team