Limelight Forums

Full Version: Possibe to ad paramedic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking to make advanced RP. with paramedics. And it would involve me and other medic fulltime. So i was thinking is it possible to add one more paramedic by admins.
I do believe there isn't a way to do this currently.
Okey,
I was thinking to make HEMS rp. Helicopter Emergency Medical Services. And it would involve First Aid doctor and HEMS-Paramedic.

Would it be too long shot to make possible, could it be even possible to apporoved at suggestion section.
As of now there is no way for admins or staff to force players into a job beyond the set cap, there did used to be a way for developers to do this a few years back.

You're always free to post a suggestion to give admins this ability if you'd like to.
(Feb 28, 2018, 06:29 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]As of now there is no way for admins or staff to force players into a job beyond the set cap, there did used to be a way for developers to do this a few years back.

You're always free to post a suggestion to give admins this ability if you'd like to.

There is currently a way for a restricted subset of developers to do this. However, it is difficult to do and extremely restricted in when it can be done.
Do you have anymore questions on this, ?
Can we get an update on this

You have 6 days to reply otherwise this thread will be classified as inactive meaning the thread will be closed and archived but can be restored by talking to a teacher or re-creating your thread if the situation comes around.

Date: Sunday 11th March 2018

Sry i was downhill skiing in northern Finland where is no internet.

I will just re-cap: Developers can raise or force but it there need to be very good reason for that.

Thank you.
Greeting from not so northern Fin
Archive