Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rocket's resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'd love to really explain why I am leaving, following months of bullshit from some staff certian group of LL staff members, having being tired of them and their bullshit and biased behavoir. I am done. 

out of respect of all the time and effort I personally put on the server, I'm not going to point out who it is but anyone with a brain can easily guess who it is. 

I banned myself as I left an RP situation, not wanting to part take in anymore, the reason I banned myself was only fair for the players who I left behind, the players who I personally thing displayed some biased behavoir towards a staff member. 

I am not going to make a big deal out of this, I am just done with limelight, I got no interest in being a part of a staff team that has those members on it, I lost interest and went inactive a couple of times just from it and I'm not looking back at my decision nor am I going to regret it. 

I appreciate and love everyone who plays on Limelight sorry to leave like this, sorry to disappoint you Overlewd and Enzyme but enough is enough for me, thanks for all the great time, I respect anything and everything you do in the future. I 've always looked up on you two. <3
Rocket, tbh i fully understand what you're saying. That 'group' of staff members, I have a feeling that I know the general lot of them. You've done your part here and it's fair to go. Fuck what anyone says, still play CS with me tho b
Goodbye Rocket, good luck with Arc, and whatever you choose to do in the future.
Goodbye Rocket.
Take care Rocket, hope you do well in what you do in the future.
Cya Rocket. It's been fun
Goodbye raptor nightfury veyron
Take care Rocket, whilst I do not agree with the terms on which you left, you still did well. Good luck in the future.
It's unfortunate to see you go. Thank you for your service to Limelight.
Cya. I don't know why you didn't like me and I don't think I will ever figure it out, but good luck in Ark and whatever you plan to do.
See ya man and thanks for your service here. I do wish you had left on better terms.
you'll be missed friend

nice going blackdog

Pat

NO. SORRy. NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE BAN HIM. HE CANNOT RESIGN. NO THANKS
Mate cya you will be missed.
Later man, Thanks for the initial training! Good Luck with future endeavors!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5