Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello im back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Community, Hello Staff

Im returning to this community. I Have left this community for another Gamemode in garrys mod. The gamemode is really lit and good and i enjoyed it over there but since i have a potatoPC the gamemode became unplayable for me.

I Even tried setting everything on low for some FPS but overall it didn't help very much and i kinda fucked up my garrys mod with playing around with settings and commands.

Soo if there is any FPS guide you suggest me on this forum then please give me the link for it i really dont care about how good garrys mod looks like i just wanna play it.

I was a community member when this community was recently created because of events happend in the past. I enjoyed my time here but got bored after a time because i was really just basing and making my money off contraband. I even catched me a permabann when they added a woodcutting job because i used autoclicker when i went to the toilett and when i came back i saw a message "nice clickbot" and it was at that moment that little askasta knew he fucked up. lol

soooooooooooooooooooooooo helloooooo everyone.
Uhm, well, funny curicumstances of you joining back, but I'm still looking forward to see you ingame from time to time. Smile

Welcome back

ForceGhost

Welcome back Askasta!

You can follow THIS guide which helps quite a few people in increasing their FPS.
Welcome back :3

Hope you enjoy your time here. See you in game!
Welcome back mate!

Glad to see you!
Just saw you in-game, you seem like a cool dude! Welcome Smile
Nudel bist ja auch noch hier unterwegs haha

ay thanks bois (and girls)
Welcome back, Askasta!