Limelight Forums

Full Version: Errors loading into game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently downloaded all of the required files and subscribed via the content download page and although i have halflife 2 ep1 and ep2 and csConfused (as well as the downloaded folders from the forum post) my screen is filled with pink and black checkered squares and i cant play on the server.. Here is the errors from my console after loading into the game

I am subscribed to everything on the page
My games are all mounted to Garry's Mod

Added a spoiler to be a little more clean

If this isn't answered by the time I get up ill take a little gander into it when I get home.

Sent via Mobile
Where have you saved HL2:EP1, HL2:EP2 and CS:S at?
(Feb 25, 2018, 12:22 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Where have you saved HL2:EP1, HL2:EP2 and CS:S at?

They are not in the default program files folder, every game from steam is on my secondary HDD in the designated Steam folder. The only difference is that the folder isnt called "program files" other than that everything is the same and in the same location
I reinstalled Garry's Mod and now everything works.
Do you have any more questions ?

Sent via Mobile
Can we get an update on this

You have 7 days to reply otherwise this thread will be classified as inactive meaning the thread will be closed and archived but can be restored by talking to a teacher or re-creating your thread if the situation comes around.

Date: Monday 5th March 2018
Closed.

Deadline was met.