Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ☆ NiccEz;) ☆
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ☆ NiccEz;) ☆ (STEAM_0:1:108784820)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Feb-23 15:20
Summary: A pursuit with an orange GTR (show in in the image) ended at the hospital. The perp (vesimenooli) got out and produced a firearm. He was consequently shot. Whilst awaiting for Paramedics, his two mates show up out of nowhere. The player in question (NiccEZ) walked up and slammed his injured mate onto the ground, killing him so he would not get arrested. I tased him and began cuffing him as he complained an issue with his mouse caused him to kill his friend. After, both himself and his friend who he killed disconnected.

I'm not sure if the Staff can find sufficient evidence for the ragdoll minging so this report is mainly a DC Avoid Arrest. Unfortunately, my Shadowplay turned itself off at the time so I only have a screenshot.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/c1s0X
Under review.

So far, D/C to avoid is confirmed however I'll see what I can find in regards to the alleged ragdoll minging.

Accused has 24 hours to respond.
Player report approved.

Player has been found guilty of disconnecting to avoid arrest. Always follow along with an RP situation regardless of whether your mouse messed up. Leaving is not appropriate whatsoever.

Please also note there wasn't enough evidence to support wrongdoing for ragdoll mingery, but if you find evidence of this then please upload it as soon as possible under a new player report.

Player will be issued with a 24 hour suspension.

Thanks for the report.