Limelight Forums

Full Version: Early cuz Vacation coming up and no time to post it later. Sorry for da
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b] ReddyyTheAlpha

[b]Ban ID:[/b] 6474

[b]Banned by:[/b] Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. (@administratorsname) @"Daley"  , @console

[b]Server:[/b] Rockford Limelight | Main

[b]Ban Reason:[/b] DA

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:[/b] I needed to upload this because i will be away for along time. And i know i can only apply in april. But please , can you like ignore it till april or hide it? Because i want to apply in april but i will be away. So please hide this or we can just do it now but doubt this happend. Im sorry again :(.Hey there. This is my secound Apoligy/Unban request. Last one got denied. Hope it works today :(. I really do love the server , and i really want to become a big part of this community one day and hopefully it comes true. Yes i've broken way to many rules. But that dosen't mean i haven't changed. Yes i broke rules because i though i was cool. And now i changed and i am planning on roleplaying alot. Both Passive . Agressive Roleplay. I would love to play again with my friends who i don't even know if they remember me or not. I just think this is the most amazing/best server ever. And yes @Daley and everyone including the players i messed with or did anything to them. Yes , i deserved it. And this is why you don't break a rule. Because you will be blacklisted to be in the server for a long time, or permanently like me. But i can prove i changed. A few months can change a person alot. And im getting my first gaming pc so hopefully i can play. You know why i broke a rule? I had 10 fps with my laptop. Well about 15 but maximum 20. Mostly about 10. I was really angry for the map change. Back in evocity i got 30-35 fps. But in rockford. About 10. I got really mad , and i choose to relieve my anger in the server. So i created multiple accounts to give myself the extra 10k u spawn with. Because i was stupid. But i am really really really sad and sorry for what i did and yes i deserve to be banned so all respect goes out to you guys. I would really love to come back , and bring happniess to the community. I accept if i will be put on last chance. Because i deserve to be. No need to lift any bans from my record. Any blacklists or warnings. I will not fail again like i did last time. I have read the rules 10 times and i know every single rule. I have to go to bed because its 3 am when im writing this. Hopefully you guys think about this. Much love goes out to everyone.I messed up big time.. Take care.

[b]Evidence:[/b] N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, AlphaWolf.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Unban appeal denied.

Exceptions in policy will not be granted. I was fairly clear when you last posted an appeal.

User still not within timeframe to appeal.