Limelight Forums

Full Version: Uh oh...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!
As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted a very important build from the Build Server via the UCP yesterday and only just realized I deleted it today. Is there anyway of getting it back? If there is please let me know. Thanks!
Tagging however I'm not sure. As far as I'm aware, there's no user accessible way to achieve this. We'll see what Burnett says though.
Hello cow, when did you create that dupe? We regularly keep backups of dupes and other storage data. Maybe your dupe is in one of those files.
Hi Burnett. I am not entirely sure since I was working on it on separate occasions and recently took a break to make something else which is related to the aforementioned build I mistakenly deleted. Try the date 01/02/2018 ( 1st of February 2018 ). That may be when I last saved the dupe. Thanks!
Notified Burnett.
I was asked on Discord, the other day. This was my reply: "I am still trying to recover his files - so far no luck though. I haven't found any of his, while checking our local backups. That is why I need to access our external storage which I can't atm."

So far nothing new, hence I didn't update this thread. As soon as I have access to our external backup storage, I can say for sure whether your dupe is gone or not.
, , any updates on this from either of you?
  Not from me I'm afraid. My dupe is still gone. Still awaiting something from  and hopefully it's good news
Ah okay, thanks for the update.
Unfortunately still nothing from my end.
Still don't have access to the backup storage. I'm gonna page Temar to get a response
, . I don't suppose there are any updates regarding this thread are there?
Now I have access to our backup storage. In a matter of a few days I'll check our backups for that dupe.
  Updates?
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid228792

I was unable to find your dupes on our backup storage. There are some dupes that don't have any Steam/User associated with them though, but those are very old (2015).
What a shame it couldn't be recovered Cry
Oh well, thanks anyway Burnett. This can be closed now I suppose.
Pages: 1 2