Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR Danny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: dannyvankleef

Ban ID:5928

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()

Server: Cityrp 2

Ban ReasonBig GrinDOS threats

Why should you be unbanned?: I feel in the past 4 months i have learned that i won't be allowed to make ddos threats towards the server or any other person and i feel like i have read the rules many times enough and feel im able to be in the server without getting in trouble again. Also i will stop reacting towards prop spammers and let the admins do that instead of players. Also my reason to ddos threat him was for prop spamming/crashing the server as he was ruining our fun in the server. I had my best axe out and lost it by him So i got mad and threated him than i got banned but i feel im banned for long enough by now and able to react normal instead of making Threats towards people

Evidence:None
The staff-members have received your unban-request, dannyvankleef.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under review whilst I discuss this with the team.
Okay,

After taking a lot of things into consideration, mainly the fact that due to the timeframe of how long ago this ban was made, I don't hold a case file so I've discussed this with the member of staff who had extended the ban for me.

Both of us are on the same page, so here's what I'm willing to offer.

I'll issue you an unban, but you will be placed on a conditional last chance, meaning that if you were to gain another suspension related to disrespect or further DDoS threats, the ban will be reinstated.

Do you accept?
Yes i do.
Unban appeal approved, last chance put in place.

You will still remain banned until you appeal the other ban, issued by Enzyme.