Limelight Forums

Full Version: Doormats Unban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:RP] Doormat[/font]

Ban ID: 6700

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:M] roxas  [/font]

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]D/C to avoid RP/arrest. Prior.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  I was driving my car and he attempts to ingadge a traffic stop but hops out with a gun and then my pc has the memory error. thats simply what happened. 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Doormat.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello ,

thank you for your request.
I've reviewed video footage of and it looked like you intentionally D/Ced to avoid the situation. The message in both the internal logs and in game showed "Disconnected" aswell instead of "Timed Out" or simliar.

As you have a quite recent prior for the same offense, I'd like to see something like the crash log from your game or your computer before I can grant your wish of removing the ban from your record.

-Mobile
(Feb 19, 2018, 02:19 PM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,

thank you for your request.
I've reviewed video footage of and it looked like you intentionally D/Ced to avoid the situation. The message in both the internal logs and in game showed "Disconnected" aswell instead of "Timed Out" or simliar.

As you have a quite recent prior for the same offense, I'd like to see something like the crash log from your game or your computer before I can grant your wish of removing the ban from your record.

-Mobile

Hey how would i get said crash log?
I have a screenshot but it will not help due to it only showing the error not my screen.
If you can find the relevant crash file in your Garry's Mod directory, open it up to show Properties, then screenshot it for us as well as uploading the file if possible.
Do you still wish to have that ban removed from your record, since it's already expired, ?
Please provide the requested evidence if this is the case.

Thanks.
, you have 24 hours to upload any evidence pertinent to your case, upon which it will be concluded.
Unban Request Denied. User failed to provide supporting evidence.