Limelight Forums

Full Version: Warrants on Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This isn't a bug report but just some help. It's not really a bug but I want to know your input and only regards to those who get warrants appearing on screen. (President, Vice President etc)

Basically when a warrant comes up and its really lengthy, It goes across my screen and goes off the screen on the other side so I can't accept or deny it. So I do it manually by typing it but it still does not get rid of the request on my screen. It gets really annoying as it blocks details on my HUD etc and was wondering if anyone had a fix or how to prevent it.

My Resolution is 1920 x 1080 also.

It's hard to explain so if I need to clarify let me know. Smile
I understand what you are saying. I thought there was a character limit, but idk. I haven't witnessed this because I don't RP as pres, but maybe try and make a bug report.
(Feb 18, 2018, 09:51 PM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]I understand what you are saying. I thought there was a character limit, but idk. I haven't witnessed this because I don't RP as pres, but maybe try and make a bug report.

There is no character limit I know people have the issue before and they have just R/C to remove them.
I forget to shorten up my warrants sometimes... Sorry. Sweating Laugh
(Feb 25, 2018, 12:05 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]I forget to shorten up my warrants sometimes... Sorry. 
Haha, your not the worst. I don't really have issues with you and if you can shorten them then don't worry if im president I wont fire you Smile