Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [CL] Maveric
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [CL] Maveric (STEAM_0:0:206692230) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Feb-17 13:58
Summary: Call the cops to random raid us saying that we had contra and were masked and he felt threaten but there was no laws about mask and we didn't have contra this all started because he got swat here cause we had our cameras out
Evidence: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...3C0CA0B5B/

Logs: (PM) To [CL] Maveric: Why are u getting the cops to random raid?> (PM) [CL] Maveric: It's' not random (PM) To [CL] Maveric: reason> (PM) To [CL] Maveric: ? (PM) [CL] Maveric: I felt threatened and you were acting suspicious (PM) To [CL] Maveric: Thats random we did nothing and had no guns (PM) [CL] Maveric: no you were acting suspicious it's valid.... (PM) To [CL] Maveric: In what way? (PM) To [CL] Maveric: We had an ecuse, you just wanted some action because you was bored because your corlones went off line. (PM) [CL] Maveric: taking photos of people on top of roofes (PM) To [CL] Maveric: We wasnt... And how can you feel threatend?... (PM) To [CL] Maveric: by a photo (PM) [CL] Maveric: and by how all of you were in masks

(PM) To [CL] Maveric: Why are u getting the cops to random raid?>
(PM) [CL] Maveric: It's' not random
(PM) To [CL] Maveric: reason>
(PM) To [CL] Maveric: ?
(PM) [CL] Maveric: I felt threatened and you were acting suspicious
(PM) To [CL] Maveric: Thats random we did nothing and had no guns
(PM) [CL] Maveric: no you were acting suspicious it's valid
(PM) To [CL] Maveric: In what way?
(PM) To [CL] Maveric: We had an ecuse, you just wanted some action because you was
bored because your corlones went off line
(PM) [CL] Maveric: taking photos of people on top of roofes
(PM) To [CL] Maveric: We wasnt... And how can you feel threatend?
(PM) To [CL] Maveric: by a photo
(PM) [CL] Maveric: and by how all of you were in masks
Player report denied.

I'd agree that the actions you were accused of doing were pretty suspicious, and as discussed over Teamspeak, this is not a rule violation.

Thanks,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team