Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Brin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Brin (STEAM_0:0:138425082) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Feb-17 17:15
Summary: I had my gun out as you can see, and the user drove off.

"I accept that i did not follow fearrp, the reasoning behind this is that i clearly did nothing wrong" - Brin https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid217151
Evidence: I used brin's recording because my software failed to work.
https://youtu.be/YqFA35bep3g
Brin has 24 hours to respond.
In the recording you clearly see him point his gun at me, then instantly put it on safety. Since it was on safety at the time i drove off, I wasn't in his line of fire. Also the whole video shows from the point where I logged on. I did not do anything to cause a gun to be pulled on me. If I had done something wrong in that time, I would of stopped and cooperated. But with this being Limelight I would of probably been arrested for no reason, which Bo could of done, and I would have to deal with IC because 'All arrests are dealt with IC.' So nothing would of come of it. If there was a valid reason to pull a gun on me i would of complied, fair enough my driving wasn't the best but it doesn't mean you pull out a shotgun on someone.

-Brin
If Bo had his side of the recording showing me in his line of fire then that would help.

-Brin
You can see me looking at And there's no need with such a big vehicle I'd have to look 90 degrees left for it to not be in my line of fire

I mean I'm standing right in front of the RV U cant miss it
You were to the left of my RV with your gun in safety at the time i drove off, you were not an immediate threat to my person just the vehicle at that point because from your POV, which you dont have, you wouldnt of been able to see my body.
Weapons still apply FearRP if they're on safety. Whether you did something wrong or not, your expected to follow FearRP regardless. He was able to pose an immediate threat to you, which is what counts here.

Player report approved.

Player will be issued a 2 day ban for FearRP.