Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lateral Thinking Puzzles (Riddles)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Pat

Hey, I have recently been given a book with a bunch of Lateral Thinking Puzzles. If you don't know what a Lateral Thinking Puzzle is, then it is basically a riddle. A mind-bending, scrutinising one. This book has given me an idea for a competition, below I will put at least 10 or more LTPs (Lateral Thinking Puzzles). The first person to get them all correct will win one Dodge Ram 1500 Outdoorsman (it will be given via inventory manager). Ready? Thinking Caps on? 3. 2. 1. Solve!

[Image: giphy.gif]

If you made it! Congratulations! Please put your answers down and put them down below. I will be giving out hints but not often. I will also not be saying if anything it right or not. Good Luck!

Pat

Competition Starts Now!

Pat

I will give out tips if around 5 people get it wrong
1: He was at the bank.
2:The dog. He got a squirrel.
3:Marty Jr
4:Bungie Cord
5:Elevator stopped on 76.
6:Everyone was out to lunch.
7:You don't bury survivors.
8:Grandpa remarried a younger woman.
9:He's on a submarine and someone farted.
10: 7. 7-3=4 4x3 = 12 7+5=12
1)He is playing monopoly. The car is his piece, it isn't his hotel and he doesn't have enough money to pay the rent.
2)The Postman.
3)Marty Jr. (Doesn't really make sense)
4)He was bungee jumping.
5)Because he is short,on regular days he can only reach the 7th floor,but on rainy days he brings his umbrella and pushes the 10th floor button with the umbrella,or is someone else is on the elevator then they will pick the 10th floor button for him.
6)Dead birds make no sound.
7)Survivors aren't buried.  
8)Her Grandfather had remarried. Or she was an orphan and was adopted by people younger than her.
9)He is in a submarine.
10)7 Years Old.

Pat

(Feb 22, 2018, 02:22 PM)pureaswater Wrote: [ -> ]1)He is playing monopoly. The car is his piece, it isn't his hotel and he doesn't have enough money to pay the rent.
2)The Postman.
3)Marty Jr. (Doesn't really make sense)
4)He was bungee jumping.
5)Because he is short,on regular days he can only reach the 7th floor,but on rainy days he brings his umbrella and pushes the 10th floor button with the umbrella,or is someone else is on the elevator then they will pick the 10th floor button for him.
6)Dead birds make no sound.
7)Survivors aren't buried.  
8)Her Grandfather had remarried. Or she was an orphan and was adopted by people younger than her.
9)He is in a submarine.
10)7 Years Old.

oh, my god. That is nearly all the answers right. No. 3 and 4 are still wrong. (In the last sentence of 3, why didn't I add a question mark at the end?)
He is playing monopoly as he is using the old car piece and he doesn’t have enough to pay the hotel owner’s rent.

Postman

What

Husband works doing stunts in film. She was watching him in a movie.

He’s short. I’d just be copying what the guy above posted.

Birds don’t make a sound when dead.

Can’t be under international law.

Either orphaned and adopted by other younger people or her grandma remarried.

Dude’s is under da sea in the submarine

Pat

(Feb 23, 2018, 07:07 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]He is playing monopoly as he is using the old car piece and he doesn’t have enough to pay the hotel owner’s rent.

Postman

What

Husband works doing stunts in film. She was watching him in a movie.

He’s short. I’d just be copying what the guy above posted.

Birds don’t make a sound when dead.

Can’t be under international law.

Either orphaned and adopted by other younger people or her grandma remarried.

Dude’s is under da sea in the submarine

Congrats, i guess. Sending the prize through now
cringiest thing ever ok
How tf is Number 2 a postman? since when did postmen work on sundays?
(Feb 24, 2018, 12:28 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]How tf is Number 2 a postman? since when did postmen work on sundays?

Exactly so they had time to take out the murder because they aren't working.
(Feb 24, 2018, 12:51 AM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 24, 2018, 12:28 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]How tf is Number 2 a postman? since when did postmen work on sundays?

That implies the black woman is working even has a fucking job? lol I don't think so friend

pls no ban blackdog

Pat

Oke...
(Feb 24, 2018, 01:40 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

That implies the black woman is working even has a fucking job? lol I don't think so friend

pls no ban blackdog

The riddle doesn't mention the skin colour of the postman.
(Feb 24, 2018, 07:36 PM)Ollie630 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 24, 2018, 01:40 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

pls no ban blackdog

The riddle doesn't mention the skin colour of the postman.
he aint talking bout the POSTMAN MATE READ
Pages: 1 2