Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Boshine | Spark RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Boshine | Spark RP (STEAM_0:1:79627037) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Feb-17 16:51
Summary: Name of Player: Boshine | Spark RP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79627037

Server: Roleplay

Time: (In UTC+0) 16:48

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. RDM

Evidence: https://youtu.be/YqFA35bep3g Last 15 seconds or so.

Sorry for the background noise, I was watching youtube at the time. The whole video is when I got on to the point where I was killed. I accept that i did not follow fearrp, the reasoning behind this is that i clearly did nothing wrong. I drove around, tried to find a dupe and then got shot. If I did do something wrong i would of followed fearrp but I'm tired of the random arrests made by cops on Limelight and since they are dealt with IC the players don't get in trouble for it. I was on only for 2 minutes and 17 seconds before being killed.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/YqFA35bep3g
The reason that I shot was simply because of your dangerous driving, You can see at the start of the clip you are already ramming into multiple vehicles. You then proceed to mount the curb with your RV. You then don't look at where you driving, if the fire hydrant wasn't there you would have run me over. I shot to stop you from further more endangering lives.
Not involved.
I wouldn't say what Brin did justified such a response. If anything, a pursuit should of been initated rather than resorting to lethal force almost immediately.
(Feb 17, 2018, 10:51 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't say what Brin did justified such a response. If anything, a pursuit should of been initated rather than resorting to lethal force almost immediately.

I agree with what you said, With a vehicle of such force and previous experience of chasing vehicles it usually ends in chaos and I was trying to attempt to prevent such a thing.
Spike strips work just fine, if you can position and coordinate well.
Against such a big vehicle, he could easily power threw and still run people over.
The spike strip makes every vehicle to 0% you know that.
Player report approved.

Player has been found guilty of excessive usage of lethal force by failing to initiate a pursuit, instead choosing to gun down the driver when no immediate threat was present. A well coordinated police checkpoint on outgoing roads with spikestrips would of served fine.

Player will be issued with a 2 day suspension and a 2 hour police and weapons blacklist.

Cheers.