Limelight Forums

Full Version: My Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: jackbbya123

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6674[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Banned by: 
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Doctor Internet
[/font]
[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Propspamming in an attempt to server crash.[/font][/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Given on: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]2018-02-15 03:33:10[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Steam ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:54378568[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Server: DarkRP -limelightgaming[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Why should you be unbanned?[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Yes, I did spam a LOT of props in the city. Now, I never had any intention to crash the server. I simply did it for fun cause I was bored, and yes, I know it looks bad as I was showed by an admin I spammed 20+ props in the course of 3 seconds but I simply just SPAMMED the crap with my mouse out of that bahttub for fun. [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]
I never had ANY malicious intent on your server, really. I was bored trying to find some fun whereever I could. I believe a person in game could vouch for me, whoever is the therapist / comic store owner.
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Evidence: I accept what I did was wrong and stated my side of the story. I accept I deserve a punishment. I believe 1, 2, 3, or even 4 weaks is a reasonable punihsment![/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, jackbbya123.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
This will be approved and reduced to two weeks, with a 12 hour PTE blacklist ontop, on the condition that you accept that it will also be your final warning for prop-spam.

If you get banned or blacklisted for prop-spam again, your permanent suspension will be reapplied.

Do you agree to these conditions?
(Feb 16, 2018, 04:02 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]This will be approved and reduced to two weeks, with a 12 hour PTE blacklist ontop, on the condition that you accept that it will also be your final warning for prop-spam.

If you get banned or blacklisted for prop-spam again, your permanent suspension will be reapplied.

Do you agree to these conditions?

I agree
Ban Appeal Approved.

Ban Reduced to 2 Weeks.
12 Hour PTE blacklist added.