Limelight Forums

Full Version: Refunds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So refunds are only given out for:
Quote:3. Refunds are issued for the following reasons ONLY: server restarts, server glitches, item glitches, incorrect item descriptions/requirements.

Yet after me looking through some of the approved refund requests I find someone in the exact some scenario as Prison Dad?
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-18618.html

How can it be one way for him and a different way for another?
Looking at the refund request here is the reason I can without a doubt say is the reason of the denial;

"he thought he might as well give it a try and drove it around for around 3 Minutes and he did not like it so he doesn't want to keep it."

Buying a vehicle is a risk, that's why players ask others if they can test it, they ask around. In real life you call it researching.

If we gave refunds to everyone that didn't like something they bought, we wouldn't be able to lift our heads because right now players are cautious, but if we granted such refunds they'd test a car, not like it get it refunded, buy another one not like that? Refund it again.
I can see how this can be abused but he was new the F1 menu and the server as of a whole and he didn't just buy the car to try it out.
If he'd requested a refund without using it, that would have been fine. However, since he used it, that's what led to the denial. That's been the policy for a while (though I'm unable to find the last time that happened.)
(Feb 12, 2018, 10:18 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]If he'd requested a refund without using it, that would have been fine. However, since he used it, that's what led to the denial. That's been the policy for a while (though I'm unable to find the last time that happened.)

Ah okay, thank you for the clear response. My friend was just very confused as of why he didn't get his money back; I will refund him myself.
, any other queries?
(Feb 12, 2018, 10:57 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ], any other queries?

Nope that's it! Thanks to  and  for explaining.
, , anything else to add? If not then this thread will be closed and archived. Thank you for your input.