Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request on behalf of Kurdayeti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an unban request on behalf of my friend, Kurdayeti. Although a veteran roleplayer, I have recently joined the Limelight Gaming Community upon his recommendation and, after hearing why he was banned, I suggested that he appealed it in an attempt to clear any misunderstandings & hopefully persuade another chance by staff to prove himself as a worthy member of the community. He was unable to post this himself as he has a forum ban too; I was advised by Termin to make this thread on his behalf. Note that I proof-read his appeal reasoning so grammar style may be affected.

Friend’s Name: Kurdayeti

Ban ID: 6513

Banned by: [L²] Doctor Internet

Ban reason: Threats to DDoS, Spamming Community Discord

Why should they be unbanned: The entire situation was an act of immaturity on my behalf. I acted impulsively, childishly and impolitely. I threatened to DDOS the servers even though I didn’t know what a DDOS really was at the time; only that it was negative and frowned upon. I only did my research on it after I got banned, and now regret making such threats as I realise its severity. My spamming of the community Discord server came together with that event.

For this, I can only ask to be forgiven; I shouldn’t have acted the way I did, it was a result of previous events which built up to unnecessary frustration and uncalled for actions. I’m prepared to make this my last attempt at setting the record and prove that I belong in the community. I wouldn’t be making this request otherwise.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, soranistan.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi,

My biggest concern is about how the situation escalated, with a poor attitude, which then escalated to the full-on DDoS threats after a couple of weeks.

How can Kurdayeti ensure that that does not happen again if he is unbanned?
Kurdayeti has conveyed to me that he will demonstrate maturity & won't allow something like this to happen again. He expressed that he regrets the way he acted in all his bans until now and he'll make this a fresh start with no extra chances; this acted as a reality-check and he gives his word that he will be a more worthy member of the community.
This unban request will be approved, on the condition that this will be his final warning for threats against LL or LL Staff, spamming and insulting players or staff.

If you could speak to Kurdayeti and check that he agrees with those terms , that would be grand.
He happily agrees & thanks you for your reconsideration.
Unban Request Approved.

Closing Notes: Kurdayeti will be placed on a last chance for:
  • Making threats against LL or LL Staff
  • Spamming
  • Insulting Players or Staff