Limelight Forums

Full Version: [RESULTS] Limelight Vehicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please take a moment to fill out this Google Form by selecting the vehicles that you don't use right now on the server or have any intention of using/purchasing in the future. Please note that you cannot modify you're responses once you've submitted the form so please answer carefully. The poll will close February 15th and the results will be posted here.

Thank you for your feedback!

Results:

Thank you to everyone who participated, and a big thank you to the Contributors, Teachers, Mods, and Admins that helped get all of this information together. You can see the results of both the poll and our log of how often each vehicle is used.

Nice.
*Poll is now live again*
Editing your submissions has been added until closing date
(Some cars were missed out the first time around, please edit your posts if you have already submitted)
#NoMoreKamaz
^ Listen to this man.
How about no more 110 MPH minivan
^ listen to this man
  • Bring back the Ford E350 ambulance (as the current one lacks in terms of handling and detail/equipment in the rear).

• Re-do the balance on handling and speed on some of the normal civilian vehicles (and the police CVPI as well, as it makes no sense).

• Get R I D of that TeamSpeak notification sound on the GMC Savanna every time it's halfway/nearly done revving or accelerating.
Just my $0.02
I dont use most of them except one or 2 so i ticked most of em
You should add a "none" option to the poll: i have every single emergency vehicles and i plan on suing all of them. If you are looking for new cars to add you could probably have a more specific result wiht a poisitive-survey.
(Feb 11, 2018, 11:59 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
  • Get R I D of that TeamSpeak notification sound on the GMC Savanna every time it's halfway/nearly done revving or accelerating.

I knew I wasn't crazy
(Feb 11, 2018, 03:12 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 11, 2018, 11:59 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]

I knew I wasn't crazy

I feel you, I must have tabbed out like 4 times before realizing it was that damn van and not TeamSpeak playing some prank on me. Laugh
Would be fantastic to have the Crown Vic replaced again to the version that isn't utter trash, it was what people initially wanted in the first place I believe.
Well I would say before removing some vehicles , you should start fixing lots of them regardings their shitty handling or extremly unrealistic speeds.
Thank you to everyone who participated, and a big thank you to the Contributors, Teachers, Mods, and Admins that helped get all of this information together. You can see the results of both the poll and our log of how often each vehicle is used.

[Image: tpi0IEK.png]
Pages: 1 2