Limelight Forums

Full Version: Prison Dad Warning Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Posting for Prison Dad**

Your Name: Prison Dad

Warning ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]3378[/font]

Issued by:  

Reason: 
Do not advertise gambling sites in your name on LL

Why should it be removed?:  Blackdog asked him to remove it from his name and he did after he removed it from his Steam name. He was not told that he was going to get a warning and didn't know about that rule. Although when he was notified that it wasn't allowed on the server, he changed it.

Evidence: 
This is all he said to him via OOC:

Quote:[L²][F.I] BlackDog: Remove the {LINK REMOVED} from your name, we do not allow the
advertising of gambling sites on LL
Are you posting this on behalf of Prison Dad? If so, he should have been the one to write up the thread, with you copy-pasting what he says. Right now it looks like you are writing the entire appeal for him.
(Feb 10, 2018, 08:22 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Are you posting this on behalf of Prison Dad? If so, he should have been the one to write up the thread, with you copy-pasting what he says. Right now it looks like you are writing the entire appeal for him.

I was in discord with him and was asking him the questions on the template
Sorry for some reason this did not show up on my alerts till recently.

The warning is on record to note what he had done for future reference should he do it again, as countless people continue to do this exact thing, have gotten a verbal warning, only to later do the exact same thing, so now a note is on record for both him and staff to view should he ever do it again.

Do you have anything further to say on this?
Denied