Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Murdock Concert Hall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The Murdock Concert Hall
Channel 5

[Image: buQ6Dt8.jpg]
About us

The Murdock Concert hall has been opened in February 2018 by Channel 5 Productions. In Partnership with Murdock Co. Channel has been planning on expanding to a larger facility in Order to fit larger crowds and more complex Events. The old Studio 5 has therefore hired out to private buisnessman. And even despite the long construction time and its high costs the resutl is certainly worth the expense.
The hall itself can hold an audience of 112 Individuals. The stage is almost double the size of one installed in studio 5 and the lobby such as other new or improved features provide the best standarts to cater to our customers.

Tickets

Tickets can be bought at our main counter inside the concert hall or (depending on the event) online.
For more information about the tickets and the prices please check out our programm schedule.

Arrival

The Murdock Concert Hall is located on 221 Broadway. You can take the bus lines 11 and 14 (Station: Rockford Tranist Authority - Grant Ave.) A small driveway infront of the theatre can be used as a drop off for taxi cabs. If you are travelign by car we recommend you leave it at the nearby gas station or the 24/7 on Century street.

Book your own events

If you wish to book the Concert Hall for your own events and needs please contact our Staff for further planning.

Porgramm Schedule

(the programm schedule is still beeing worked on we apologise for the inconvenience)

Grand Opening

Bo Burnham

ROCK-Ford
Actually this is still in construction but since wuite a few people kept walking in or asking me what this is all about i thought id publish this post a little bit in advance to give you a general idea. Im also geussing that i wont need much longer for the hall to be finished. At the moment all thats left is doing the stage deco and some furniture. the entire layout, the walls, the lobby etc. have been completed, so it wont take that much longer.

Here are a few screenshots of the building so far
Dam it has improved since I last saw it.
Can I book 6ix9ine, he's ready to come.
[Image: 8mnQKlI.png]

also, i've noticed ur a big fan of
(Feb 9, 2018, 09:39 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]Can I book 6ix9ine, he's ready to come.

Dear Mr. IVNT we have listened to a few samples of the requested artist and came to the conclusion that we are uncertain wether this genre of music will provide sufficient turn outs and revenue. We can try to squeze your suggested artist in, if we find vacancys in our schedule but we wont book him for a full concert per default.
As an alternative we could possibly feature him with a wider assembly of other artist during a mix-up concert.
Well keep you informed on our schedule and booking needs,
thanks for your inquiry
Finally built!!
**** Announcement ****
The Studio Construction is finally completed. Although there are going to be updates and imrpovements to our concert hall the Hall itselff and all its nescesarry equipment is finally assembled. Due to a minor technical difficulty (advanced duplicaotr occasionaly refusing to copy materials) our opening will delay a little bit. We are opötimisit that by the 10th or 11th well be open.
(Feb 10, 2018, 05:43 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 9, 2018, 09:39 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]Can I book 6ix9ine, he's ready to come.

Dear Mr. IVNT we have listened to a few samples of the requested artist and came to the conclusion that we are uncertain wether this genre of music will provide sufficient turn outs and revenue. We can try to squeze your suggested artist in, if we find vacancys in our schedule but we wont book him for a full concert per default.
As an alternative we could possibly feature him with a wider assembly of other artist during a mix-up concert.
Well keep you informed on our schedule and booking needs,
thanks for your inquiry

My guy, idk what you're saying, everyone would attend and would love it. His networth is currently over 100k and he has hunnit bands coming in everyday, please re-consider your choice
Dear Mr. INVT we are currently thinking about hosting a music competition. Together with various other artist wed like to ivnite 6ix9ine to compete in a mixed music event. Well keep you updated on further details.
Id like to thank our staff and our audience for the making our first ever concert (Bo Burnhams "Whats Funny") possible.
Although the turnout has been moderate, and the attention span of some musicians terrible, we yet manage to assmelbe a small but dedicated crew and audience that made this small programm possible.
Thank you very much

Special thanks go out to:
The Coetzee (Enthusiastic and Generous Visitor)
Leon Driver (Sound Engeneer)
and more (some names i coudlnt record as they left early)

We hope that with better preperation and a preset team well be able to host larger and better concerts in the future. The main problem with that is the avarage attention span of our bandmembers. As some treid to kill each other after 5 minutes (well improve that)

MaxDD has thereby won a place on our blacklist and will no longer be included into any of those events as he had tried to murder 2 individuals outside our faccility, attempted to run over all 3 band members at once and took off with the total of 5000$ in tips that our generious Visitor Coetzee had contributed to fund our crew.

I do realise that it takes a long time to assemlbe a band out of the blue. And that is tidious and boring to be waiting for minutes just to see wether your band will find enough members. Although this does not apologise murder and all, i do see some flaws in our current staffing process. Ill be working out some improvements to allow us to start concerts faster, easier and with some preannouncements. This includes a more selective hirng process. The next concerts are either gonna be planned as an event (with applications) or hosted sponatinously but staffed with preselected staff members (anyone can join but your current and past behavior will be taken to account). Im trying my best not to exclude people and i am impressed by the ammount of courious, interested and commited new members we have gotten throughout the last weeks. But it goes without saying that our next concert will have security as unfortunatly even a concert rp cant be done with at least one case of (attempted) murder and similar).
Just take it as a motivation as i good roleplay will allways bring some reward!

Im very gratefull for all the care, attention and support some of you people have devoted to passive projects like this concert and i hope ill be able to host more.

Thanks,
Martin Murdock
Good News !

The Concert hall has been renovated and outfitted with additional decoration, a backstage area and a lightning system. A first re-opening concert has already kicked off this winters musical season but we expect to host frequent concerts of various kinds.
We might even be able to book a professional Magician for one of the shows... wholl see what the feature will have in store.

Please note that due to the nature of this rp some events might only be advertised ingame whereas others may be properly planned and scheduled as a larger event. However dont despair. The concerts are quite frequent even if they might be a little spontanious.

Also if someone is aware of any good rock radio streams feel free to share them, id greatly appreciate that since im trying to expand the genre a little.
(what tends to go quite good for those rps is sth like queen, ac/dc, rhcp, Johnny Cash, Credence Clearwater Revival etc.; but well take any genre/band thats not overly obscene or bad)
Early one mornin, with time to kill...
The President approves!
... i borrowed jebbs rifle and set on the hill.

The difficulty is going to be finding a station focusing on cash and those sort of artsts but im not done researching yet and there are quite a few stations.