Limelight Forums

Full Version: ForceGhost Films
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ForceGhost

Who are we?
We are a video production company that has recently moved all its operations to Rockford. We have a number of on-going productions which you will find below. We're looking to bring a few different TV shows to Rockford, a bit of Hollywood glamour and action to the little old town of Rockford.

Our Projects

[Image: 6i8AwA7.png]

Strange Saturdays is a weekly series exploring the different cliques, groups and subcultures of Rockford. With some exclusive behind the scenes and interviews with some of Rockfords most prominent groups, gangs and corporations. We seek to give the viewers an in-depth understand of what makes some of these individuals tick.

[Image: tjnwsKz.png]

Law and Disorder is a series in which we follow around Rockfords Finest in the fight against crime. We'll witness the good, the bad and the ugly as we ride along with some of Rockford Police Department and other agencies top officers. With permission of the Rockford Police Department, Rockford Sheriffs Department and Rockford State Police/Highway Patrol we'll give you never seen before access into the inner working of the fight against Americas most crime ridden city.

Want to get involved?
If you would like to apply to be featured in any of our productions then please don't hesitate to drop me a PM. It doesn't matter what you do or who you're with, if you're happy to grant us access for filming we'll be more than happy to feature you in one of our films.
Mate this looks great loving them graphics.
That sounds like a very ambitionate and interesting project. Cant wait to see your productions.
Good Luck for that. And if you need any scenery id gladly help you out.
This seems very nice, can't wait to see some shows.
Just wait until you guys see what will be poppin' up on the Law and Disorder series.  Grin

ForceGhost

(Feb 15, 2018, 01:09 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]Just wait until you guys see what will be poppin' up on the Law and Disorder series.  Grin

Episode 1 released!

If anybody wishes to help, in particular with our intro and outro feel free to get in contact. Also, I'm going to ban Tahoes from filming holy balls that engine sound is cancer.
Holy shit this is fucking awesome.
Looking good, don’t mind me gunning someone down in the start
Nicely done! Really enjoyed it and hope to see more of these

That FearRP breakage at 3:50 tho

ForceGhost

(Feb 15, 2018, 02:05 AM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]Nicely done! Really enjoyed it and hope to see more of these

That FearRP breakage at 3:50 tho

Stell dealt with it quickly, which is why we didn't get to see a conclusion.  Wink
Dude, Episode 01 turned out really, really good. I just hate my voice so much, holy crap lmao.

Keep it up with these quality videos!
nice episode. great work
We really need to replace/silence some of the engine soundsXD
Keep it up man! Really nice episode so far, looking forward to the next ones.
First spoiler has no content. Looks like an interesting concept, I'll have to look over the video later on. So busy putting together baby furniture right now.