Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Elfie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Elfie (STEAM_0:0:78191187), ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Feb-07 22:27
Summary: I keep being harrassed by the police on the server. I got pulled over for no reason or context, twice. The first time, I was driving along and I was being pulled over. The light was red so I didnt proceed, yet he kept ramming my vehicle in order for me to go through the light. He then called backup and said I was evading, though I kept stopping for stop signs and stop lights. When I asked for the supervisor, he ignored me (the supervisor was there, he also ignored me when I asked him questions).

The second time I was pulled over, I can't stop on the hill, so I kept driving until I could pull over and safely take to the officers without my car rolling back. I was held at gunpoint, and told to get out. I was then told that I was being "too slow" at typing, and was then tazed. handcuffed, and put in jail before I could finish my sentence. One of the officers involved kept claiming that I was "evading the police" though both times I had bystanders say I wasnt evading the police, in any way.

He also kept trying to entrap me by making me break the law. He was only after money, because he kept wanting me to pay him and him only.

The names of the officers are:

PDX #Mapleleaf S²
Elfie (Ricky Valino Spanish)

Evidence: I took screenshots, but didnt upload them I can give them to whoever contacts me.
Tagging upon request of the poster
why am i involved
There was me and two officers PDX and gamer pro. Y
You broke minor traffic laws multiple times and wasted time on purpose. I tried to issue the correct fine but you refused to pay. You then started stating you would only talk to a supervisor. There was not many people driving around and we kept running into you as you were driving most of the night. You tried to take it up with the president who saw that the fines were correct and then you ended up in a pursuit with another officer. You refused to pull over on one time and on another it took about 2 roads to stop you. We were polite to you but you kept making claims ooc and time wasting and refusing to cooperate. The crimes you committed were:
Failing to stop
Missing Stop Sign
Failing to check for right of way on a turn
And illegal U-Turn
No rules were broken and the officers and I went about it professionally and properly. PDX was only involved once when I called for back up the same time you went to see the president. You also requested a supervisor at that time it was pointed out that there was one stood behind you but you didn't listen. You continued to break the SAME laws so an arrest was issued afterwards. Upon realising you could not get an IC demotion or punishment because the arrests were fare you came to post a PR. Police who witness you breaking laws more than once and that leading to your arrest is NOT harassment it is our job.
- OnlineSyco
I remember the traffic stop but I'm not sure what he was stopped for I just pulled up because there was a call for supervisor so I responded and I was overarching the traffic stop.

But this was reported to the president and should be kept in-character.
This could've been dealt with in-character, from your summary I see no violations of the rules.

Next time please include evidence suggesting any breakage of rules.

Denied.