Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

xXxPrivateHenkxXx

Ban ID:
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6632[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()
[L²:M] Nightmare

Server: 
Limelight [Rockford_v2b] Semi-Serious Roleplay]

Ban Reason:
Major FailRP & FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?: 
[font=Arial]Because I try to escape from the police. I can do that. I crashed. I spawned a prob because I can't go out my car. After that I have always behaved and got arrested. [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]So I have already received a punishment. [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]So I do not get the point that I've been banned. [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]I will make sure that this will not happen again next time. I know the rules but have acted incorrectly. Sorry. 
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]I hope that I will now be unbanned, so that I can show myself on the server from my good side.
[/font]
[/font][/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Arial][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Thanks in advance.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Arial][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Sincerely,[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Arial][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]xXxPrivateHenkxXx[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, xXxPrivateHenkxXx.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Thank you for your unban appeal Henk. Please see my responses in bold.

(Feb 5, 2018, 04:04 PM)xXxPrivateHenkxXx Wrote: [ -> ][font=Arial]Because I try to escape from the police. I can do that. I crashed. And from this point, you were placed under gunpoint and should of left your car to comply with the officers demands. That's where you went wrong here. I spawned a prob because I can't go out my car. After that I have always behaved and got arrested. I wouldn't particularly call your behaviour in the video acceptable nor appropriate... you were arrested as it was part of an IC situation as well, however rules were broken and as a member of staff, I've taken administrative action to issue a punishment. [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]So I have already received a punishment. Yes, an IC punishment for the traffic offense. You were issued a suspension for an out of character rule violation. [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]So I do not get the point that I've been banned. You were given 24 hours to respond to the player report made against you, why didn't you respond? If you felt that you were correct, then surely you'd want to put that point in the player report. [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]I will make sure that this will not happen again next time. I know the rules but have acted incorrectly. Sorry.

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]I hope that I will now be unbanned, so that I can show myself on the server from my good side.
[/font]
[/font][/font]
[/font]
[/font]
Hello Nightmare,

I have not responded because I had not seen a complaint against me. Now I have been banned, and I see the indictment.
That is why this ban appeal. Sorry.

To return to my bad behavior, my apologies. I acted wrong at that time. Sorry Sorry sorry! I hope you and your other colleagues give me another chance to play on this great server again.

I still hear from you. Again sorry.

Sincerely,

xXxPrivateHenkxXx
Unban appeal denied.

Your record shows an extreme disregard to our rules, as well as FearRP and I find my punishment to be valid. At this point, you either don't understand FearRP (considering you've been banned for it many times, I find this unlikely) or you just simply keep on breaking it, which obviously we can't tolerate.

Thanks for the appeal.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team