Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Vulcan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Vulcan (STEAM_0:1:32009406), ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Feb-05 00:20
Summary: So the driver of a car i stopped was fighting in the street, I Cuffed the guy and placed a warrant. As i switched out from shotgun to Arrest batton his friend (vulcan) jumps out of his car and shoots me till i fall to the floor in "injured state" Vulcan then walks up to me and kills me while im in the "injured state".

No evidence of the Fear rp breakage but Log will show the confirmation of the breakage of rule 11.7 (killing someone who is in the injured state.
Evidence: No Evidence - See logs.
Not involved.
Dont beleive your involved here but yes, He was:  LJS -  - Recruit

Don't think that any kind of job can over rule the perm rules of the server.
(Feb 5, 2018, 02:56 AM)Ozzie Wrote: [ -> ]Dont beleive your involved here but yes, He was:  LJS -  - Recruit

I was involved and saw and heard what happened as we were all in discord and as im her HR we know what happen
If he wasn't government 11.7 does not apply.

For FearRP if there is no evidence, it's going to be difficult to assess the situation
were you using non-limelight discord as in-game communication?
(Feb 5, 2018, 03:05 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 5, 2018, 02:56 AM)Ozzie Wrote: [ -> ]Dont beleive your involved here but yes, He was:  LJS -  - Recruit

I was involved and saw and heard what happened as we were all in discord and as im her HR we know what happen

I don't believe you was on the server at the time of this happening. 

Either way it doesn't Explain his/hers rule breakage.
(Feb 5, 2018, 03:10 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]If he wasn't government 11.7 does not apply.

For FearRP if there is no evidence, it's going to be difficult to assess the situation

Yes i was bout to say that criminals are allowed to execute someone. Government officials cant unless dictatorship
(Feb 5, 2018, 03:11 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ] were you using non-limelight discord as in-game communication?

Clan discord we werent third person since vulcan has no mic i witnessed this from a distance preparing to get my sniper out
(Feb 5, 2018, 03:11 AM)Ozzie Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 5, 2018, 03:05 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't believe you was on the server at the time of this happening. 

Either way it doesn't Explain his/hers rule breakage.

I was because thats when i recruited her to LJS
(Feb 5, 2018, 03:10 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]If he wasn't government 11.7 does not apply.

Ah yes true, forgot it was a gov only rule. My mistake, And unfortunately I wasn't recording for the fear rp break.

So if there's nothing else I'm requesting closure of this please.
confirming through the logs, you timed out at 00:14:53 and rejoined 02:16:44.

You didn't use a sniper during the reported time and besides discord, which I will touch upon later, you were not included as you weren't even on.

Can you please explain these;

(Feb 5, 2018, 03:14 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 5, 2018, 03:11 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ] were you using non-limelight discord as in-game communication?

Clan discord we werent third person since vulcan has no mic i witnessed this from a distance preparing to get my sniper out

As you weren't on, how would you witness this and prep a sniper?

(Feb 5, 2018, 03:05 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]I was involved and saw and heard what happened as we were all in discord and as im her HR we know what happen

saw and heard, if Vulcan couldn't speak how did you hear about it?
Involved.
I was the guy being arrested by the officer. At the time I was about to get arrested, [L²:RP] Vulcan started to open fire on the officer until he passed away. Vulcan had no fear rp to worry about because Vulcan was still in my car and you had moved us to the other side of the sidewalk and you where faceing me when she came frome behinde you and started shooting you.

[L²:RP] Vulcan and me was in the same clan at that time and we both used our clan jobtitles.
My mistake i accidentally thought this was another situation going on since we all were on but this happened when i was offline and i am not involved
After being warned initially, you should've confirmed with me or a staff member about your involvement. I will be giving you a warning for every post you've posted as a means of punishment. Please in the future state how you are involved, and make sure you are involved. Confirm with a staff member if you want to be sure.

For Vulcan, as I mentioned above, there is no rule breakage so I will be denying this.

Thank you for your report.