Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> xXxPrivateHenkxXx, OG 500x500, Ceddy | csgoroll.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: xXxPrivateHenkxXx (STEAM_0:1:109542491), () OG 500x500 (STEAM_0:1:115600249), () Ceddy | csgoroll.com (STEAM_0:1:57561545)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Feb-03 00:00
Summary: Multiple rules were broken as shown my the whole ordeal the video shows beginning to end of what happens so i believe staff can evaluate which rules were broken by the three at the time.
(i Can't remember the time it it isn't that important)
Evidence: (Uploading)
Could you please post your PR when you've actually uploaded the evidence, so we can begin to review it easier please?

Awaiting evidence and response from accused.
(Feb 3, 2018, 11:18 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please post your PR when you've actually uploaded the evidence, so we can begin to review it easier please?

Awaiting evidence and response from accused.

yeah i would im just having issues with uploading to YouTube ill try to resolve it immediately but it may be until tomorrow that i am able to update this post
 here is the video

https://youtu.be/TF3Fyhcs4Bw
Thank you for the evidence.

Awaiting response from accused players within 24 hours.
Player report approved.

All players have been found guilty of a mix of rules.

Player xXxPrivateHenkxXx has been found guilty of FearRP (failing to obey an armed officers instructions, constantly trying to walk off from an armed officer) and FailRP (by attempting to punchwhore an injured body to death, then trying to stomp on the other unconscious body)

Due to this player's priors and rapsheet with us, he will be receiving a week's suspension.

Player OG 500x500 has been found guilty of FearRP (failing to obey an armed officers instructions, constantly failing to fear for his own life in the presence of an armed officer, attempting to walk away and flee from an armed officer) FailRP (constantly yelling and screaming, attempting to shoot at another citizen for little reasoning) as well as violations of 3.1 (failing to have correct reasoning to shoot upon a citizen) and 3.5 (improper job title to shoot at a citizen)

Generally, this sort of slew of violations would result in a lengthy suspension and potentially a blacklist too, however due to him only having 30 hours clocked with us, I'll be minimizing the punishment issued to a 3 day suspension, on top of a 2 hour weapons blacklist.

Player Ceddy has been found guilty of FearRP (failing to obey an armed officers instructions, constantly failing to fear for his own life in the presence of an armed officer, attempting to walk away and flee from an armed officer) FailRP (constantly yelling and screaming unrelated things)

Again, this slew of violations would usually result in a much longer suspension than what I'm issuing, but I'll be minimising it further as the player has only an hour on record. Player will be issued with a 2 day suspension and a permanent warning regarding FailRP.

Thanks for the report.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team