Limelight Forums

Full Version: Why aren't Old suggestions added?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
all right so i posted the suggestion thread for the  Porsche 

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...ht=Porsche

and it was denied because it was already suggested and approved and so i can understand this, however my problem is that the original post was made in 2016
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...ht=Porsche
 and was approved early 2017 it has been an entire year and yet we still dont have the content,the same with posts such as this thread 

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...age-2.html

and this was approved but still non of this has yet been added.

Now i can understand this is a game, the coders and other staff members have lives and family's to be getting on with but again and i can fully respect that they aren't going to devote their lives to an RP server on Garry's mod but again my post was denied because Lord Octagon's was already approved way back in the beginning of 2017.

So i would like to know of course out of curiosity have these posts been forgotten or are they difficult to input or is it that the coding team's are to busy with other projects such as improving the game mode or something alike.

Now i would like to close this with the greatest respects to all of the staff team and how hard all of them work however i am purely curious why these are yet to be added and the reasons behind this.

thank you and once again i have full respect towards the LL team.

-LONEWOLFGAMER6
Suggestions are mostly looked at upon whether both the suggestion is needed to be added quickly aswell as the time it will take to implement said suggestion.

Now currently there are projects that are worked on that vary in sizes (A few big ones such as the one said in the community meeting) which obviously will take alot longer to implement than a new car, weapon etc. which alot of focus is being put into rather than small changes.

For vehicles as in the past they are usually grouped into vehicle updates rather than individual cars being drip-drabbed into the servers so although a suggestion has been sat a while in Approved it doesnt mean nothing will be done/ is being done with it.

(Feel free to correct me if I have misinterpreted this )
-Vadar
There are currently 320 approved suggestions in the staff review list, with more being added every few days as we work through the suggestions. Some of these are small updates, but many of them are major overhauls or additions. Just because a particular update has not been added does not mean the threads have been forgotten - there are just simply far too many of them to expect that your thread will be prioritised to the top and added any time soon. Furthermore, the priorities of these staff review threads will change depending on player input questionnaires, vehicle usage tracked from database, other development priorities, available developers and their skills, etc.
thank you both, i was just un-aware of this kind of thing
, any other queries or question on this subject? If not, this thread will be closed and archived.
No, thank you for responding that is all i wanted to know