Limelight Forums

Full Version: SirWulf's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Howdy all,

I'm sad to say that I will be leaving Limelight.

From the very beginning I am proud to have been a part of this community.  I have made many friends and worked on many great things in my time.  To many to mention really.  I had great fun being the 'grandfather' of the server, the 'Fire Chief' and helping in the creation of some really great mini events.

My reason for leaving is mainly a conflict of interest that I don't want to go over.  I'd rather head out on good terms.  As such:

- Thank you for all the great times.
- Thank you for the support during a hard time in my life, the care for my kids, the heart surgeries for the youngest, and all the other minor things that has happened.
- Thank you for the chance to take on cars and government systems.
- Thank you for being you.  Limelight is a great community, it is still young and does and will have growing pains.  But, as long as you keep moving forward, not backwards, you will do great.

And with this, I bid thee farewell.

Everyone is free to contact me on Steam for anything, I will always answer as soon as I can (when the kids aren't causing me to want to duct tape them to the ceiling)

Take care,

SirWulf
Best of luck in the future Wulf. I remember you from when I first joined Limelight. Sad to see this is due to some conflict of opinions but Thank you for all you have done here at Limelight.
Now the cheeky question, Do I have to make you a new signature now again ? Laugh Toungue
Thank you for all your service, you were one of the first Staff members I spoke to when joining Limelight which initially made me want to stay, good luck in all your future endeavours! Hopefully, we will see you back at your fire station soon!
We didn't see eye to eye on some topics, but I still know you contributed to this community and that in itself deserves its own thanks.

Cya round old man Wink
Shit man.. I'm sorry to see you go..

You're always welcome here!
Christ, this is a shock.

Thank you for everything you've done Wulf. I don't think I can put into words the way the community respect you, for the work you did and do, the amazing amount of effort that you put in while you were here, and being a role model to the entire community, and to the rest of the staff team.

I wish you good luck in whatever you choose to do now, the best of luck in the future and an raised hand for if you ever need help, or want to come back.
Good luck man! Didn't really get to know you that well but we have a little history. Have fun.
One of the best staff, sad to see you go.

Thanks for the service.
Really sad to see you go, thank you for your time here on LimeLight! <3
Sirwulf we got good memories of rping and just causal talking.
And
This is a huge shock to everyone
I do wish you the greatest luck for the future
[Image: AdiBPrO.jpg]

You were by far and away one of the best administrators I've ever had the pleasure of knowing on Garry's Mod. It's a shame to see you go but I understand your reasons for resigning. I hope to see you around; it's been a privilege working with you.
Take care wulfy!

I'll miss you and I hope you come back someday to play again. ^>^
Bye wulf, i hope you get promoted to walmart store manager <3

Sad to see you go. Even though we didn't get to know each other, I respect all the work you have put into Limelight. You will be greatly missed by everyone!
Sad to see you go Wulf. Every run in I had with ya was a good one, you hold a special place since you are the only staff that ever given me a punishment ahaha, wear those blacklists with pride Tongue. Take care man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4