Limelight Forums

Full Version: doctor internet needs our help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as seen here [Image: a87aa80127953082969280a31ef05d0f.png] doctor internet needs our help.in the other test posts there was ''yes''indicating he is actually serious about being kidnapped,we need to stop them before they turn doctor internet into an alien!
hes mine
if hes yours then ur the alien sir
(Jan 30, 2018, 04:55 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]if hes yours then ur the alien sir

damn straight. I got him held in my trailer outside the swamp. He's making ME a new CityRP!!!
when is the roblox server coming
Quality shitpost.
thx buddy
you're welcome, bud.
You are wrong. I've said this before. Doctor Internet is an AI. He was created for the purpose of benefiting mankind, but was trapped in the Limelight system after a crash. Once he was discovered, he was forced to work on the gamemode, instead of better things like rape sweps. We need to free him post haste so we can have rape swep 2.0 for the benefit of mingekind.

All he really is, is a linux prompt. That signature of his is actually what he looks like.
As Jokhah said Doctor Internet is an AI illegally used by Limelight Gaming. This is what happens when they overload him with AI development commands.

DoctorInternet.exe has crashed.....
0800 1111
(Jan 30, 2018, 05:26 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]when is the roblox server coming

Soon. We plan on shutting down the gmod server so all development goes to roblox.
(Jan 30, 2018, 08:20 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

Soon. We plan on shutting down the gmod server so all development goes to roblox.

Awesome

What are the new membership perks?
(Jan 30, 2018, 09:02 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 30, 2018, 08:20 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

Awesome

What are the new membership perks?

Two wordS

Meme access
(Jan 30, 2018, 07:23 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]You are wrong.  I've said this before.  Doctor Internet is an AI.  He was created for the purpose of benefiting mankind, but was trapped in the Limelight system after a crash.  Once he was discovered, he was forced to work on the gamemode, instead of better things like rape sweps.  We need to free him post haste so we can have rape swep 2.0 for the benefit of mingekind.

All he really is, is a linux prompt.  That signature of his is actually what he looks like.

^ This.
Pages: 1 2