Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Brin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Brin (STEAM_0:0:138425082), ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jan-28 23:59
Summary: I had spawned into the server and my friend Bismo was parked over to my right so I hopped into his car. Then he gets out while leaving the car unlocked. Brin hopped into the car and tried to drive off and Bismo shot him. Brin then comes back after dying and hops into our car. He says "I spawned here" but he could have just walked away and not came back to where he died and hopped into the car.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/aqBtRBEz3p8
Awaiting Brin's response, as he has a account that is tagged.
Okay, so basically i spawned there and was hoping they would drive away instead of me having to run for at least 2 minutes to get my car. It would have been easier for me. Its the smallest thing and i have no other incidents for NLR, so if there is even going to a blacklist or ban given out i believe that it shouldn't be long. It was 1 mess up. I apologize.

You have one warning on NLR, and there is a slight FearRP breach which ended with you instantly dying.

So, you got in the car after bismo got out, and started driving off but bismo had a shotgun out at you and as soon as the car moved, you got shot out. The slight breach of FearRP is here, I'm calling it slight as it ended fast with you dying and I cannot be sure what would've happened if it lasted a bit longer but still at the end of this PR I am thinking of a verbal warning.

The NLR part is not a breach of just the zone but you being in contact with the people who caused you to die in the first place, I do not see this as a minor mess up.

What happened after you got in their vehicle?
I instantly got shot as you can see.
Also where is this warning on NLR as i can not find it on the forums.
(Jan 29, 2018, 06:20 PM)brinbob12 Wrote: [ -> ]I instantly got shot as you can see.

I meant the second time.

It's a warning you got when your name was Gae, you can find it by searching with steam id.
Once the recording ended bismo drove off with me in the back.
I don't recall him telling me to get out or anything.
I would like to point out in the clip that siver, i think thats his name, changed his job name during this. He was citizen whilst associated with the crime and changes as soon i get shot.
siver himself was involved but did not partake in the actions like shooting at you or taking you under gunpoint. I see nothing wrong with that.

What I do find wrong is you interracting with bismo again after getting shot by him for interracting with his car, and doing the exact same thing again. If you have nothing more to add this being a breach of a simple rule and having no complex parts to it, I'll be concluding it.
Do your thing.
For the breach of NLR, you'll be recieving an hour of NLR blacklist.

For the slight FearRP, you'll be recieving a verbal warning.

Do not, in any way, even if you spawned there, interact with people who have killed you or caused you to die.