Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> CrazyGuy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: CrazyGuy (STEAM_0:1:52827240)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jan-28 16:59
Summary: So this guy was throwing bottles into my store he did it multiple times so I decided to do a citizen arrest on him but clearly from the video you can see he broke fear rp. In the video, i ask him to stop but the shadow play doesn't record my voice for some reason. And I shot him because he pulled a gun on me.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/9FJi2yzAdTM
Awaiting response from the reported.

The reported has 24 hours.
While CrazyGuy has broken FearRP, I'd also like to point out that your actions were a bit unnecessary. A police officer could be seen across the street in the window and the reported person was only throwing bottles which wouldn't require a shotgun approach to him in the way you did. While I understand self-defence. This was more of a vandalism and could've/should've been dealt by police.

Now, CrazyGuy appears to be on his last chance and I will talk with him about this PR and make sure he sees this PR before it reaches a conclusion.
It was not only vandalism he was also being searched for assaulting police officer and earlier he assaulted me by throwing bottle straight to my face

and I didn't see that police officer across the street
And look what i was writing at the begining of the video
From the logs and the video it does confirm that you were going for a civillian arrest, I believe if he hadn't broken FearRP you would have been successful too.

I asked CrazyGuy to respond to this PR yesterday, but have gotten no response from him since that time so I will be reaching a conclusion.

CrazyGuy is on his last chance, with 9 Bans, 43 Blacklists and 5 Warnings.

CrazyGuy has recieved a blacklist regarding the matter but my investigation to this case was to decide on his current situation with the rules and how his last chance should be acted on. While he has recieved punishment, he has also recieved 2 blacklists after his last chance was issued. Any futher major rule breakages such as FearRP, major Prop abuse,  disconnecting to avoid, changing jobs to avoid, RDM and similar should result in a permanent ban, the rest is up to the dealing staff but CrazyGuy was given enough chances without a positive outcome.

His issued punishment for the incident is as follows;
FearRP - Running away / pulling a gun out whilst under gunpoint. Excessive record which was given by .

CrazyGuy, please in the future be more careful as one more offence will lead to your permanent suspension.

Thank you.