Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Fix] Gun Position Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to  for pin pointing where the problem was coming from. After spending some time testing the issue, it seems that it has something to do with conflicting models. For anyone with the CSS Content Addon 2017, that is where it has been pin pointed. Simply getting rid of the weapon models will fix it, well it did for me:

1. Open GarrysMod/garrysmod/addons/CSS Content Addon 2017/models
2. Drag the 'weapons' folder out of the folder (onto desktop, or onto another none gmod related folder)
3. Unsubscribe from any TTT weapon addons, and delete them from GarrysMod/garrysmod/addons/
4. Use this guide to reinstall Limelight content

also said that switching back to the 2016 version will also fix it.
A restart will be required for the 'weapons' folder not be mounted to gmod.

One thing I am really not for certain is the people who have the game mounted onto GMod. If you have CSS mounted, take out a common gun pos issue weapon, such as the AK, and test it. Make sure to be in third-person, and double-check the position of the gun. Reporting here or contacting me via Steam or forum PM, will also work. 

If this didn't help, contact me via steam or forum PM. I would love to help you figure it out.