Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Requests- Technical problem please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is: Afi The Tiger.
Yesterday i publish unban request and today the admin (rocket) unban me and when i back i got ban from the console for 
avoid ban.
help me please i just think that i got a new start and when come into the server and i just got banned from the console.
Ban ID: 6588
Prop: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-19405.html
The staff-members have received your unban-request, adirking12.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Are you related to the account that you've been banned from?

You've been banned for the same reason twice before, I'm a bit confused of the situation at hand.

Is this account related to you in anyway?
Gregori Bookshelf
that was my brother user and he got ban.
today my  brother dont play on pc so gregori is my second acounnt i almost dont use it but i have family share from this.
(we have only 1 pc)
You unban me and i do nothing so why should i get ban?
Did you use your other account to play on our servers before you were unbanned a few days ago?
Do you still have any interest in replying to this thread?

thread will be closed in 24 hours.
Yes i just want to play like i said like the rules and hopefully without any problem
You need to reply to the question I asked you before. Please answer it.

We know that you want to play on the servers but your account was linked to other accounts who played on the server while you were banned.
Closed, the suspended user failed to answer questions or show interest in replying to thread, if you still want to appeal this ban, repost an unban request with answering the questions asked on this thread, if you don't answer them or avoid them or not respond to the thread, the thread will be closed and a warning will be issued.