Limelight Forums

Full Version: Decay vs Disastrous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Me and   had sort of a rap battle and we cant decide who won so it's up to you.

Decay: "Look at disastrous he really is a disaster a fuckin tweaker cant go through the day without pumping his nose with sneakers" ((Sneakers are slang for meth))

Disastrous: Disastrous for a reason, decay your rhymes are weaker, weaker than a cat but you have the nerve to say I'm a tweaker? If I seen you out in public, I bet I'll steal your sneakers

Decay: You're calling my rhymes weaker bitch atleast i dont have to steal my sneakers. my profession is dough your profession is to be a hoe

Disastrous: Your rhymes are weaker than a femenist, they're also known as bleeders. Bleeding from your fuckin twat, but I'm a woman beater. No one is meaner than disastrous when he's up and tweakin, you buyin bunk ass weed from dealers, wish you could smoke in USA, cause we grow the best reefer. Instead you sittin in your room & prolly blarin Bieber

Decay: Bieber aint my style tweaker, I'd rather listen to the bitchen screamin' you claim your a pussy eater? bitch you suck more dick than me and welker togheter. Yeh weed is shit here in the cold north but atleast we have the finest acid you could ever hope for, Why the fuck would I want to go to the US? Niggers are shootin shit up in every hood. I can go outside at night and be the danger while youre the one IN danger

Disastrous: Biebers on your fuckin dick, but me I got that magic stick. I wouldn't come to USA, you're the quickest to get home sick. Come at me with acid shit, I'll take 5 hits while you're feelin sick. Sick as fuck only one hit, now I've gotta baby sit. Baby sittin while I'm trippin' dick, I'm sorry you cant handle it. My levels in the clouds, you barely touched the surface yet

Decay: you mention bieber a lot you got a crush on him or what? you can take five hits of shits while I pop one and I end up in space rocking out with fucking aliens, while you're not even a homo sapien. I go out in the forset and i control it see i have to admit im and old soul like you but my levels of skills when it comes to destroying shit you cant even compare to it.

Disastrous: Forgive me if I smoke you in this rhyme but I just cant help it. Raised through poverty, daddy was an alcoholic. I admit that Bieber shit was weaker than broken hydraullics. See we're different in the aspect of acid, 1 hit for you is 5 for me. Abusing it solely to escape melancholy. The only time I've ever felt alive was on 5 hits, wish you could see it through my eyes. One hit ain't enough to even get me high, you see we're both so same, but in different aspects. While I blast off into space, you're still here to communicate. If you wanna see the other side for what it is, deflate your ego, remove it from the equation. When you trip for two days straight, then you'll really awaken, from the tomb inside your head that you so desperately want to escape from

Decay: I can see you're trying to bring out the big words here but im gonna blast you into next year, My rhymes are like nukes filled with uranium motherfucker when I come on i got the whole statium peaking they ears with words im like an engineer while you sit and bid on auctions for shit ass. The only time you felt alive was on 5 hits? Nigga that just tells me of how fucking sad your life really is. Im going through my day happy as clown. Difference between you and me is that I have the happiness of a clown while you are a clown. you need to keep your ego down before i fucking kick you down to downtown and have the biggest nigga beat and rape you up with a fucking bat strung with barbwires and the saddest part is, you would probably enjoy it.

Disastrous: Put some effort in your rhymes, I'm sure they'll sound much better. Excuse me for forgetting you're generic rapping, lil pump goes harder while he's on the crapper. If you really stepped up to me you'd get wrapped up in plastic, send you to the ocean drop you off the fuckin' map. You can never rid a soldier from his words, I'll always be back. Here to fire off my deadly words, you better keep a mac, tucked up in your waist or else you know I'm comin' for your stash. I'll reap you for all that you own, and tap your mommas ass. Well aware momma jokes are a thing of the past, don't bother sayin' cause I know that that shit's fuckin' wacked.

Decay: Put some effort in my rhymes? Look how weak that shit really was even fucking stana claus could roast that shit. you aint nuthin but a misfit everywhere you go people see your outfit and laughs their asses off. They call me Decay you know why? Its cause when i start going off I just spray and spray, See I get zombiez to make way, I think you just got hit by a fuckin train, but dont think for a fucking second im done just yet because ill enter your driveway and spy on you momma while shes making your dinner then ill fuck her like its doomsday

Who won? YOU DECIDE!

EXTRA: 

Disastrous: Leme tell you a little story about my boy Decay, you see the day I met him, I was nothing more than a stray. Took me under his wing, promised he'd show me the way. Never once disappointed in any of the things he'd say, always knew he was the realest since that very day. You know when he comes through, you're gettin' out the way, unless of course you wanna lay. Lay up in your grave cause that's where you'll be headin', closed casket at your funeral cause he beheaded, took your head up off your shoulders with a rusty blade. And then he tapps your momma harder than apocolyptic doomsday. and once he's done you know that shit'll be on display. For all the other homie hoppers wanna hop up in it, happy birthday bitch, you know we hit and quit it.

Decay: I apprichiate the kind words, because the day I met you I knew that you were like me I could sense it on you. and i thought "whew" not someone who's out to lick my ass because of my worthless silver star. The fact is, Disastrous my nigga you youve helped me out a lot and for that im ever greatfull almost like this amazing thing was fateful. But like me if you step on his toes you will feel the wrath of a thousands bullets commin your way and there is noway he's gonna miss, he'll turn you in to swiss cheese and he'll do it with ease, after he's done with you its when the true pshyco comes out and he'll cut all your parts off and make you into stew. Disastrous I owe so much to you you've been there for my enlightment and right now im having deja vu of all the great times we got into. so thank you
Decay cuz decae is bae
Nobody will vote for disastrous cause disastrous is bad boi
Decay because he sends me the occasional nudes.
Neither
^ finally someone gets it
Temar
I vote Me
Tl:dr.
Make a video please.
(Jan 22, 2018, 07:22 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]Decay: Bieber aint my style tweaker, I'd rather listen to the bitchen screamin' you claim your a pussy eater? bitch you suck more dick than me and welker togheter.
[Image: 8WyeId6.gif]
Hello, I am a representative of Suresh (Adult) Entertainment and would like to use this beautiful concept in one of our videos. We are trying out new style of movies and we are currently working on a discount 8 Mile movie. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

_

also dicay won but i won dicay