Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP][IR] Vimpto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP][IR] Vimpto (STEAM_0:0:110116747), ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jan-20 11:25
Summary: Invalid taze. He tazed me because "I was damaging the vending machine". I roleplayed it as it did not work and the bar I bought got stuck in the vending machine. Not a valid reason to taze someone without a warning.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/s8sH_d8w_Eg
The fact you where damaging property and the reason i was supplied with is it wasnt working, I also was very reasonable i only tazed you so i could securly handcuff you before instantly waking you up
(Jan 20, 2018, 01:38 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]The fact you where damaging property and the reason i was supplied with is it wasnt working, I also was very reasonable i only tazed you so i could securly handcuff you before instantly waking you up

Seriously? Think about it. If a cop sees someone trying to hit a vending machine, wouldn't that police officer first help the poor fellow who had his bar stuck in the vending machine? A cop would never taze someone for just trying to get what they paid for.
I wouldnt really think that someone aggressivly punching a vending machine had a 60p chocolate bar stuck in it
Wouldn't you? It's well known that people get pissed off when their food gets stuck in vending machines...
They wouldnt continously hit the vending machine when there is multiple people around to ask for help, as i said i only tazed you to securly get you detained as if you where 'angry' you would easily just start throwing punches at me
If I were to start throwing punches at you, that would be a valid reason to taze me. Not when only punching the vending machine. Also, why would a civilized civilian start to throw punches at a police officer when the only thing he wants is his food?
So first of your angry now your civillized
(Jan 20, 2018, 01:54 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]So first of your angry now your civillized

Being angry is a feeling and civilized is a characteristic of a state of civilization. I don't see your point.
A civillized person wouldnt be punching a vending machine as they are calm people that are reasonable and dont aggressivly punch things because they dont work

polite and good-mannered.
adjective: civilized; adjective: civilised
"such an affront to civilized behaviour will no longer be tolerated"
So a civilized person cannot be angry? Alright. No point in continuing arguing.
Im saying a civillized person isnt going to hit a vending machine aggressivly because his 60p chocolate mars bar is stuck in it
Not up to you to decide. I got solid evidence and if you did in fact break any rules, an appropriate punishment will be issued on you, if not, case closed.
Well i didnt break rules so ill just wait fror staff to conclude this
Denied.

As long as he didn't do something as ridiculous as tazing you and waking you up 10 times over and over which would be just plain FailRP messing around with the tazer/abusing it, this is something you should deal with in-character.

No rule violations noted.