Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR tag no email or alert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Service [Forums/UCP/TeamSpeak/Stock Exchange/Etc]: Forums
Description: When PR is placed and the you dont get alert or a email to say about that @
Bug observed since: Today
Images/Screenshot:
Steps to Reproduce:
Thank you for your bug-report, Gamerpro2266!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
It's perfectly fine for me, are you sure you're not getting alerts (try actually checking them by clipping on "Alerts (number)" on the dropdown menu.
(Jan 20, 2018, 12:23 AM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]It's perfectly fine for me, are you sure you're not getting alerts (try actually checking them by clipping on "Alerts (number)" on the dropdown menu.
Yes I did check

if you misunderstood its this tag
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Gamerpro2266 (STEAM_0:0:95611411), (@Gamerpro2266)
The bug occurs when a player report is put against you (accused player), you will not receive an alert even though you have been tagged.
Can you send me a screenshot of https://limelightgaming.net/forums/alert...n=settings please?
I'm also slightly confused. Burnett gets alerts, a couple of other people I've tested get alerts, but you don't, Paul seems to not, doesn't.
Fixed. Alerts are now inserted manually, rather than relying on the plugin hooks system to work correctly.