Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Gamerpro2266
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Gamerpro2266 (STEAM_0:0:95611411), ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jan-19 20:28
Summary: He switched job to SWAT after being mugged by me to have a greater influence on the police. Powergaming.
Evidence: Part 1: https://youtu.be/VvWr2KAeoqA
Part 2: https://youtu.be/-SzjSVvjDQc
Thank you for your player-report, ZooM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I made the 911 report before I became swat and I also told
But you were getting arrested anyway for mugging and carrying firearm.

I joined S.W.A.T and during that time I was waiting for a phone call so I know as being swat I wouldn't  be paroling and being called out alot.

(Radio) Clayton Smith:  President could you warrant Ward Meachum (984) for an arrest
for reason Mugging.

*** Brendan 'Dallas' O'Carroll sends request to government: Man with gun griff drive hes
wearing a mask!
Still, it is FailRP. One does not become an S.W.A.T unit to respond to a call where one is the victim. Makes no sense what so ever.
(Jan 19, 2018, 11:11 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]Still, it is FailRP. One does not become an S.W.A.T unit to respond to a call where one is the victim. Makes no sense what so ever.

I seen people do it as well but you were getting arrested anyways
I'm just going to let staff conclude this.
Oh I thought you were going to conclude this yourself.
As I was tagged in this Player Report and as I was the arresting officer (thus involved in a small way), I'll give my point of view.

Yes, you were already detained and halfway done being processed to be arrested by fellow officers on-scene before even showed up.

Now how realistic this is, I wouldn't be able to judge on that. However, I can assure you that he did not misuse his job to ''gain a higher position'' than you, as the 911 call was already made and I had already found you hiding behind a random prop you had placed down in the middle of a store and detained you by the time he got on-scene and was able to make a difference. By then, I had already walked off.
There was no evidence whatsoever that I committed any crime. I was going to roleplay innocent but as Gamerpro showed up as an S.W.A.T unit I was unable to do so.
(Jan 20, 2018, 12:37 AM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]There was no evidence whatsoever that I committed any crime. I was going to roleplay innocent but as Gamerpro showed up as an S.W.A.T unit I was unable to do so.

My last reply for now:

There was a clear description regarding the clothes and mask you were wearing given out by verbally to me as well as a general direction as to where you were headed (Grif Drv.) At which I, dressed in plainclothes and driving an unmarked, was able to pull up to.. 220(?) Grif Drv. and find you (most likely) to be trying to disarm your firearm behind a prop that you had placed down in the middle of the store.

The prop was an irregularity and you also fit the description (and the location you were at) as the verbal report was given in about.

You were a suspect and bound to be detained and processed further, whether was there or not. Which, as I have said before, he wasn't until you were almost about to be sent to jail.
Under Review
Honestly, the end result would have been the same whether he was there or not, SWAT or not. You were being arrested. Wesley is a stickler for the law.

As shown in your own evidence, Gamerpro didn't arrive on scene until half-way through the arrest anyway.

And in the future, please drop the sarcasm in the courthouse.

Player Report Denied.