Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unbann Request - Benny0421
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Benny0421

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6548[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:M] roxas[/font]

Server: 51.254.57.133:27030

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]FearRP - Multiple recent priors, this was your last chance. You have an excessive record. // Last chance enforced: Nightmare[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: [font=open_sansregular, sans-serif]Hello dear Limelight Team. I know that I was permanently banned recently. But I did not echo it anymore. I've spent so much time on this server building stuff for myself, and so on. I do not suffer from being able to go to the server because every time I want to go to the server I can not do it ...... I know that I've built quite a lot, but I can not stand it anymore be. I read the rules 5 times a day so that I can never break a rule on the server again! My only wish that I have just got one last change! I promise all the people in the world all players who come to the server and all members of the team that I will never break a rule again. I'm sorry that I did so many things wrong. I talked about everything with a team member before I was banned. I thought about everything for a long time and decided to write this application. I want to continue to play on this server but this time correctly and without even a single rule break![/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Benny0421.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
As I was the one who initially issued the ban, I think the ban should not be lifted (yet).

I know that English isn't your first language, so I even spoke to you in German in that last sit, explaining you my side. I've seen you breaking multiple rules (even in a major way) prior to that sit. Even on the same day. But I decided to ignore that and watch you a while longer because I knew you were on your last chance.

The last situation that led to me issueing your ban was the top of everything, as it was a severe rule breakage there that really grinded my gears as you should've known WAY better as a player of your experience on our server.

I had you in multiple sits prior to that day and in every sit you kept complaining and were not cooperative. That shows me your attitude and that you show no regard to the rules.

Before you post another UBR in the future, you should think about a change of your attitude towards staff and other players.
Hi Benny,

I was the staff member which extended the ban from Roxas' original punishment to permanent, as per your last chance.

You were issued your last chance by Rocket for FearRP, and yet this punishment that you received which you intend to appeal is also for the same thing - FearRP. This shows me, as well as your other bans (4/12 being for FearRP) that you fail to understand what FearRP is and how it works, which is a little bit more than shocking when you have 200+ hours on your record. This tends to be something most people learn within their first couple of hours of playtime.

If it is true that you read the rules 5 times a day, then I believe that you wouldn't of made this mistake and then repeated it 4 times over your time with us.

Do you have anything further to add?
Hello Nightmare and Roxas,

I'll think about it for a long time. What I have done to other players and what I've broken for rules. I turn again when I understand it and do not want to do anything wrong.
Thank you for your appeal, but it has been denied.

After discussion with Roxas, we both agree that at this point in time, we won't be considering lifting your suspension. You've been banned less than a week, which is certainly not enough time for you to fully understand where you've went wrong and reflect upon your actions. You're welcome to appeal again in 3 months time.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team